Michael Jackson is dead

As for the child molesting, all I can say is that Michael Jackson was never found guilty. No matter how OJ-esque the case may have seemed, I believe The King of Pop more than I do The Juice.

So when a person is innocent..yet found guilty, you'll believe the system?? It dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a child molestor IS a child molestor, when hes' accused of sexual abuse time and time again....how sickning, to know that people are blinded by fame, money, and stardom....Ten years from now, when you have a family of your own...and more experience on life you will look back at this and feel as dumb as dumb can be for supporting a monster of a child molestor...

I think his main problem was he wanted to relive his childhood so I'm not entirely sure if he did in fact touch other boys in a sexual sort of way. Remember, some parents very well use their children to their own ends. Could very much be their plan to get their kid into Jacko's house, hang around, and then come home and make up a story about how it all happened.

So when a person is innocent..yet found guilty, you'll believe the system?? It dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a child molestor IS a child molestor, when hes' accused of sexual abuse time and time again....how sickning, to know that people are blinded by fame, money, and stardom....Ten years from now, when you have a family of your own...and more experience on life you will look back at this and feel as dumb as dumb can be for supporting a monster of a child molestor...
Of what he was accused of doing, I'm not entirely sure I consider that molestation, on my own personal level. By law, it may be, but heck, it's not like he raped them.

And secondly, I've never been much of a Michael Jackson fan. ;)

In America we have this thing called "due process". And unless you have been convicted of a crime, you are innocent. I know, if someone does something terrible to you, you know they id it. But, were any of you molested by MJ? I don't think so. And since he was not convicted of it, he's not it. I found it interesting that the parents were often more willing to settle out of court instead of prosecute. Have you considered that?

I think we have lost a great singer and an awesome dancer. His choreography was excellent. Very unfortunate that he died.

In America we have this thing called "due process". And unless you have been convicted of a crime, you are innocent. I know, if someone does something terrible to you, you know they id it. But, were any of you molested by MJ? I don't think so. And since he was not convicted of it, he's not it. I found it interesting that the parents were often more willing to settle out of court instead of prosecute. Have you considered that?

I think we have lost a great singer and an awesome dancer. His choreography was excellent. Very unfortunate that he died.

So let me get this clear...just because MJ didn't molest me or my children..means that he's innocent??? Someone who rapes, needs to rape everyone in order to be found guilty??? Now that's BS....Dosen't take a genius to point out a molestor when seen one...

Found this making the rounds on the internet:

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic,
he will be melted down into lego blocks
so little kids can play with him for a change.

So let me get this clear...just because MJ didn't molest me or my children..means that he's innocent??? Someone who rapes, needs to rape everyone in order to be found guilty??? Now that's BS....Dosen't take a genius to point out a molestor when seen one...
Really? Wow, you have a real money maker there- teaching cops and detectives how to tell who is or isn't a baby raper by looking at them....

Great post. I think his dance work is actually partly to blame for the music industry being so messed up now, where the dance is more important than the song or even the beat, but I have seen no convincing proof of child molestation other than the word of some parents.

Great post. I think his dance work is actually partly to blame for the music industry being so messed up now, where the dance is more important than the song or even the beat, but I have seen no convincing proof of child molestation other than the word of some parents.

I guess abused children testifying that they were molested by MJ isn't proof enough...and am just not "any parent" commenting..am a normal person..

I guess abused children testifying that they were molested by MJ isn't proof enough...and am just not "any parent" commenting..am a normal person..
I did not see the testimony, therefore I can not comment on the credibility of it, so I repeat that I will go with what I know; that he was found innocent.

I did not see the testimony, therefore I can not comment on the credibility of it, so I repeat that I will go with what I know; that he was found innocent.

The children testified behind closed court room doors due to the publicity and under age disclosure to the media....look it up....what I debate is not his music or talent...but his disgusting sexual abuse acts...thats just plain disgusting.

You're the kind of person that believes based on fame and money....It's very scary and sad to think that there's people in the world who are just as sick minded as a child molestor...Apparantely, you are not a parent nor know anything about child abuse...This sickens me..:sick:

APPARENTLY you seem to know me. you don't, so shut the hell up. Other people have opinions apart from your self. OBVIOUSLY there was something clearly wrong with Michael, I was just presenting another view on the situation, I didn't mean for some gun ho fool to interpret it as my sympathy statement for paedophiles around the world, because you are SO wrong. Don't be so quick to judge, when you yourself, haven't got the slightest clue. :|

Sky, I have held off on saying this but now I feel it's needed.

Have you ever been molested? I don't think you have been, thank God. I find it astonishing that many of the parents, if not all, were more willing to settle out of court and only when the DA stepped in was there an attempt to prosecute. IF it really happened, the parents would be exceptionally cruel to try to settle out of court. It doesn't matter how much money one gets, the memory of the perp getting away with it is far worse than the act itself. The act itself happened, no one can change that and more often than not no one could stop it. But when they get away with it, Sky, no amount of money can fix that damage.

When you lose a privacy you could never imagine anyone taking from you, it's horrid beyond description. And if it had happened with MJ, the DA would have every right and reason to go after the parents for negotiating payment. Payment? What the hell for? "Counseling"? What good is that when there is no counseling that can help how you feel after a perp gets away with it. And had the parents been successful (some were, sadly) in negotiating settlement, that is exactly what the perp gets. Away with it, all for a dollar. Well, dollar amount. Money, nevertheless, money that has no true value, that has no meaning, compared to the pain and memory that the perp got away with it.

Those kids were not molested by MJ. No I did not meet them, but seeing that their parents wanted money tells the whole story. And if it did happen and if the parents accepted money instead of prosecuting, then AFAIC they are no better than the perpetraitor him/herself.

I vaguely remember what I went through. And no one, but those that have been there where I was, can imagine in their worst nightmares what it's like. And I pray to God you and your children never do.

Skye, when I was molested as a little kid, it was a woman that did it. And she got away with it. THE primary reason why I hate women. And from my experience I can tell you the behavoir exhibited by the parents shows the lies too well.

I'm with Hmmm on this one.
What kind of parents settle out of court for their kids' molestation case?
Yes, the kids may have said stuff, but how easy would it be for them to be planted in there, told to spend some time with Michael Jackson and then testify in court with a fabricated story? It's really easy.
We have this idea that children are honest and kind but only remembering my childhood reminds me that children are liars and cruel beyond belief.
The evidence is inconclusive, and the fact that the parents wanted to settle out of court (i.e. get money) makes the cases against him extremely weak.
I am also a parent and know a few things about child abuse but as mentioned above, the stories lack credibility.

Back