Michael Jackson is dead

I don't understand all this kind stuff about him going to heaven or something. I saw someone reading the newspaper here and the headline was something like the King of Pop Now Moonwalks to Heaven. Are you kidding me? That guy? Heaven?

Either way, it's easy to fall into dark paths once you are famous... people will try to rip you off like crazy. If that was his problem he should have quit it all, taken the money and walked away.

Last edited:
I don't think he 'molested' those kids, however, I do think he was disturbed in some way due to his upbringing. He was living out the childhood he didn't have when he was young. Hence the crazy Neverland ranch that he built. I reckon when those kids went home they told their parents how they had an awesome time and how Michael even let them sleep in his bed. So the parents, as any parent would (I assume), probably thought OMG WTF is this man doing with my kids and decided to sue. I don't think he touched any of them though with sexual or malicious intention.

I don't think he 'molested' those kids, however, I do think he was disturbed in some way due to his upbringing. He was living out the childhood he didn't have when he was young. Hence the crazy Neverland ranch that he built. I reckon when those kids went home they told their parents how they had an awesome time and how Michael even let them sleep in his bed. So the parents, as any parent would (I assume), probably thought OMG WTF is this man doing with my kids and decided to sue. I don't think he touched any of them though with sexual or malicious intention.

You're the kind of person that believes based on fame and money....It's very scary and sad to think that there's people in the world who are just as sick minded as a child molestor...Apparantely, you are not a parent nor know anything about child abuse...This sickens me..:sick:

I can't feel sad for someone dying, unless they were a family member or a friend -- someone I know personally. In many ways, you can compare Michael Jackson to W. A. Mozart -- both were brilliant musicians and artists, both had really messed up personal lives -- and so I feel no more sad for Jacko than I do for Mozart.

About the only death of someone I didn't know personally that really affected me was the beautiful 17 year-old girl that died on me after she hit a tree while skiing (I was the first ski patroller to reach her) back over a holiday weekend in January 2004. As I learned more about her dreams and the life she would have had ahead of her, the more I grieved for her.

This is exactly what I mean... Gloating it
I think you misunderstand what "gloating" means. If they were actually happy about his death and celebrating it, then that's gloating.

I see no gloating here; merely a sharing of opinions.

I don't think he 'molested' those kids, however, I do think he was disturbed in some way due to his upbringing. He was living out the childhood he didn't have when he was young. Hence the crazy Neverland ranch that he built. -snip-

I second those first phrases:

First, I have trust in justice in general, and when he got absolved, this means something (based on stuff we mere mortals cannot grasp, maybe).

2nd, he was the celebrity that spent more than anyone else for NGO´s that were foused on helping kids, 220.000.000 $ (220M $) more or less.

Lets for a moment assume that some of the parents that sent their kids there were greedy ppl... What better way to *force* a material compensation, rightly deserved or not, than threatening with a scandal/jail sentence: He might just have been naive and a victim.

He was strange, yes. But this does too easily make people believe all kind of suppositions, just based on that he was strange.

I have seen strange people in my life and village, and everytime something happens, those are the ones accused first (though I do not recall one case where the accusation was not later devaluated without any doubt, usuallly because someone else - who was so nice and normal nobody ever suspected anything wrong with him - was found the true guilty).

Being the "Green Ape" is dangerous in the ape crowd...

While child molesters in my book have no place at all on this planet, I caution against simply ignoring the fact that there are allso a lot of wild and evil ppl out there that would do anything for a buck and would have no prob at all to employ their kids to go for such a target.

Sincerely, we do not know it.

Benefit of the doubt from my POV.

Rattler

He did make some great music, music that will be listent to for many years to come and i respect him for that.

And we dont know for sure if he did anything to those kids, there was a great possibility because everybody knows he was really messed up in the head.
But now he is gone to meet the maker and God will judge him for whatever he did.

The thing that pisses me off is Farrah Fawcett is dead, Ed McMahon is dead, and David Carradine are dead too and all they got was a 15 second time slot, while this little pervert child molester gets all the glory as if he just saved the world from total destruction. Other than the fact that one person gets more attention than another just cause of popularity, I really couldn't care less if he's dead or not, I don't claim to like him now, I never liked him then, he's not related to me, he didn't serve with me, therefore theres no sorrow from me.

Oh and saying he didn't molest children is like saying I don't eat chicken

Last edited:
I don't understand all this kind stuff about him going to heaven or something. I saw someone reading the newspaper here and the headline was something like the King of Pop Now Moonwalks to Heaven. Are you kidding me? That guy? Heaven?

Either way, it's easy to fall into dark paths once you are famous... people will try to rip you off like crazy. If that was his problem he should have quit it all, taken the money and walked away.

I heard on the radio this morning that " The king of pop is now the king of drop" on fm99

And unlike them he was accused of being a child molester and had very WEIRD values and morals when it came to childrens lives.

Yeah but that has doesn't really explain the air time his death is getting.
It's not right, but he's not the only one who's been fiddling around with boys penises.

RIP to the musician... GOOD RIDDANCE to the child molester. I won't miss his ability to hurt children (whether he molested them or not, he still hurt them), but I will miss his ability to make great music.

My thoughts...

I understand that he's the biggest musical performer to die since Elvis (may they both RIP) but the world goes on. What about Iran, folks? I can't find a second of TV coverage of anything other than Michael Jackson. Other things are happening too.

The thing that pisses me off is Farrah Fawcett is dead, Ed McMahon is dead, and David Carradine are dead too and all they got was a 15 second time slot, while this little pervert child molester gets all the glory as if he just saved the world from total destruction. Other than the fact that one person gets more attention than another just cause of popularity, I really couldn't care less if he's dead or not, I don't claim to like him now, I never liked him then, he's not related to me, he didn't serve with me, therefore theres no sorrow from me.

Oh and saying he didn't molest children is like saying I don't eat chicken

I totally agree....let me rephrase that..."Any normal person would agree"....

I agree with some of this. I know that I will miss his music and he had some good dance moves. Im very shocked that he died and still cant grasp the idea. I never really liked him but his music has kind of become an inspiration for me.

I do not know if he messed with those kids or not but God will judge him as He sees fit. I do believe that, he acted the way he did because his of his upbringing also. I will miss him but as many of you have said, the world does go on. Personally im tired of hearing about his death all over tv, but i wont get tired of listening to his music.

As for the child molesting, all I can say is that Michael Jackson was never found guilty. No matter how OJ-esque the case may have seemed, I believe The King of Pop more than I do The Juice.

Back