Mexico's military expands women's roles

phoenix80

Banned
Mexico's military expands women's roles AP - Fri Sep 28, 11:29 AM ET
MEXICO CITY - Mexico's military is tapping a population its recruiters all but overlooked for decades: women. For the first time, Mexico is allowing females to train in elite military schools to become engineers, pilots and other careers that can rise to the rank of general.

One of those big solid Tongan sheilas would pick up most Latinas and just sit on them for a minute. End of story, I watched two of them fight it out over a bloke in an Auckland pub many years ago, there wasn't a man in the place that was game to try and pull them apart and there were some big (dark) grumpy lookin' buggers at the bar.

They just fought it out from the bar to the street. I kept lookin' straight ahead and drank my Rum. Eventually only one came back. She looked a sight with blood all over her and generally like she'd been pulled through a blackberry bush backwards, but she just claimed "her man" and went on drinking. They were funny old days in the 60s, and I guess that it hasn't changed for the better.

Mind you, i would give some of the Latinas a wde berth too, but the, I've got too much chicken blood in these here veins.:p

Last edited:
One of those big solid Tongan sheilas would pick up most Latinas and just sit on them for a minute. End of story, I watched two of them fight it out over a bloke in an Auckland pub many years ago, there wasn't a man in the place that was game to try and pull them apart and there were some big (dark) grumpy lookin' buggers at the bar.

They just fought it out from the bar to the street. I kept lookin' straight ahead and drank my Rum. Eventually only one came back. She looked a sight with blood all over her and generally like she'd been pulled through a blackberry bush backwards, but she just claimed "her man" and went on drinking. They were funny old days in the 60s, and I guess that it hasn't changed for the better.

To be perfectly frank not a lot has changed in South Auckland, it would not only be a brave man that stepped into that fight but a suicidal one as well.

The few times I have ventured down into Mexico I can't honestly say I have run into anything that could match and enraged Pacific Islander woman in shear size and brutality.

Last edited:
A 5 foot 120 pound Mexicana with an attitude is sneaky and patient. She my not come at you straight on, but eventually you wind up being called.........El castrado.:shock:

Back