Mexican Troops Cross Border, Hold Border Agent

Not me brother. I'm the Idea Guy. You however are free to use it as platform. If you can stomach dealing with politicians.

Hhahahahahaha, wonder how many votes I'd get here. I bet I could get a lot against me. The older I get, the more I do fantasize about being a politician. Only problem though is I am not so good at talking to folks I don't like much, especially if tact is a requirement.

One of the most frustrating things about this scenario isn't jsut that it happened but that's happened many times supposedly before. Buncha freakin tards in charge I guess. Like anywhere else, I am sure Mexico has it's good people, I think we ought to find the ones that are in govt and work with them so this is no longer a problem. This happening again is not a satisfactory option IMHO. I am in the mood to issue wedgies!

Thats why we need to take off the kid gloves and put on the boxing gloves, when it comes to the Mexican Goverment. The fence is IMO a great idea. But it doesn't need to be the concrete type everybody wants. Hell put up a PSP Fence with engineer stakes. That way it stops the.

"Oh disculpe senor. I don't know I'm not in Mexico."

" Really? Well that big azz fence was a clue Pancho. So consider yourself underarrest."

Hahahahahahaha
Good enough agreed, at least something to slow them down so our folks can detain or kill them (whichever is appropriate for the scenario).

I'd say "Do it properly the first time round and save yourself time and grief, it'll be cheaper in the long run". Mexico's gunna be there for a long, lonnnggg time.

I agree but the photo's I've seen of the "new wall" is pretty much that. IMO You could turn a couple USMC Engineer Bn's, USN SEABEES and Some Army Engineers loose annd build a stronger, higher and cheaper wall in about a year. You wouldn't have the cost overruns and delays that the civvie contractors are having then you could design a proper wall.

Military should be used, training and real life mission, two birds with one stone. Civvie contractor's always juice the govt.

Plus Chertakoff the oh so mighty Director of DHS is throwing more money into the jacked up electronic surveillance system that didn't work last year :bang: . If it's broke make em fix it on their dime (unless you or buddies have stock in the company or something I guess) not on my dime. Quit throwin money after junk. Surely there a military techies who could design a real surveillance system that actually freakin works.

Ya know, I think he's a pretty stand up guy, their is probably some ridiculous law that makes them have to allow a biddding war go on to see who gets the contract and all that crap, but for anti terrorism work or related, it ought to be waived.

He may well be and I may just be a bitter jaded old Grunt. It's just that some of the crap that comes out of the DHS puzzle palace makes me go "Whaaaaaaaatttttt the :cens:?!!!"

hahahahahaha, indeed.
Do you know what DHS is doing in regards to the border? I would assume they want the fence. Otherwise, I take back what I sad about shirtoff.

Besides the fence and the "surveillance" system he's stumping for more BP Agents and attempting to get local, state and county LE involved in the alien problem. But he's put so many only with this and that training and we might or might not help you with these mandates that he's really alienating alot on non-fed LE.

i cant belive it either that border agents are not armed, insanity..
now yes we have gone into mexico for police/military reasons. but when have we sent a squad over the border to hold a mexican border agent hostage? that is NOT a legitamate mission what is going on here? crossing a border to grab a pedophile or a murderer is one thing but thats not what happened, those guys were obviously corrupt and should have been shot in the back on the way back to there crappy pousa shack. build a big fence on the border with armed marksman every half mile, give us your poor tired and hungry, thats fine but they shouldnt get here by sneaking in without speaking the language and scince noone will hire them for good reason they cheat, lie, steal, and kill our citizens. and when there caught they get a meal a bed and a bus ride ..... on our dime btw, if your government is corrupt and broken stay and fix it dont come here and screw our country up!!!!

Uhhhh yeah. Agents of the United States Border Patrol and Customs Service are armed FLEO's. Matter of fact alot of the current LE gun fight training has it's roots in the training that was started by Bill Jordan a Border Patrol agent and Marine Officer.

well sky2979 i do live near the border Seattle. i was just commenting on what i read earlier in the forum, no i dont live on the mexican border but i have gone through the canadian border countless times and the last time i went the guard had sig p226's
i really dont consider that "Armed" a handgun is not a weapon to stop an assaulting squad with assault rifles or smg's, now i want to know why you are such a pompous condescending *****(Mod Edit) you live on the border? yes, So are you an expert then? NO. i live in seatlle, does that make me a meteorologist because i see rain alot?NO? i thought this was a discussion forum. from what ive read people just blurt out there views, and call anyone who doesnt agree a moron or a leftist wacko, if your waaaaaaay to the right a person whom makes decisions based on thought and reason, not whatever there political party views dictate, and tell them to think. these peole would be viewed as way left. when in reality they are in the middle of the road making there own decisions. not parroting whatever the local republican politicians say, regardless of the fact that they cant or wont even begin to understand what it means or not, mainly not, the same thing goes for liberal nutjobs that think guns are the reason that there is crime, and that we should all ride communal bicycles to and from work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the southern border is a different world than the northern border. The Border Patrol agents and Customs Inspectors there are more heavily armed and have more than just handguns available.

I think they should mobilize guys like myself for this border mission. We would lock that **** down. Give us livable ROE's and live ammo and it would be game over. With our LRAS sights we could have a truck every 5 miles along the border and have the area covered. Have a QRF setup incase a military unit crosses. I can see it working perfectly in my head. My training would work so well for it.

Back