The Mexican Navy's special operations unit ( FES )

MXspy

FUERZAS ESPECIALES ( FES )

More inf: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerzas_Especiales

ael.sized.jpg

aep.sized.jpg

acr.jpg

adj.sized.jpg

aeq.sized.jpg

acw.sized.jpg

aeu.jpg

aee.sized.jpg

aed.sized.jpg

aej.sized.jpg

aec.sized.jpg

adx.sized.jpg

aei.sized.jpg

afa.jpg

abo.sized.jpg

aec.sized.jpg

The P90 sure looks groovy!

adx.sized.jpg

I'm sorry, shrubs aren't supposed to be on the sidewalk! And they don't grow within one hour. No no no. None of this adds up at all, it's gotta be a- *splatter* - round in the head.

Are they Americans? I know that uniforms, It is a US Navy's service dresses. And the that little guncar, is it Americans?

abs.sized.jpg

Mexican Military forces are not what we would hink of as a modern standing army. They have no armour, their air forces are pretty weak, and their navy is for coastal operations. They are more of a Military/Police Force.

And their unifroms are modeled after that of the United States.

PS - Very cool FN-P90. And that H&K PSG1 is also freaking sweet!

Well, if they are good enough to training. How come they didn't sent to the border to stop drug war in Laredo, Texas/Mexico?

Most militaries are constitutionally limited from participating in Civil operations, especially law enforement. That, and the Mexican army has been busy supresseing insurections in the south, correct me if I'm wrong there, which probly keeps it too busy to really be aple to worry about a border problem.

About the tank thing, several armies don't feature tracked armoured vehicles. Canada is faseing them out, as their being replaced with LAV TUA's and 105mm MGS systems.

Back