Mexican Marines & general pics ( updated)

fesxm9.jpg

Now why didn't the USMC have women that looked like that. Chicks in Black BDU's and autmatic weapons are hot.

Actually, if we can get our hands on the gear, and assuming a fair ammount of people here are actually who they claim to be, there are several countries we could take over :)

This was a good thread, nice to see it up again.

Marines role

Well being from the northern US, I never gave the Mexican Military much thought, but after seeing the photos, I have to say I'm impressed. As for why should Mexico have Marines, the UK has them and they have a lot smaller land mass and a lot less people then Mexico. Other countries should learn from Mexico and have decent military capacities so that they don't have to always rely on the US, the UN, and others to bale them out military when something happens.

Role: Mexican marines have a role, as would almost all countries with a navy.
The Mexican marines are specially trained infantry - for you novices out there - intended primarily to either conduct amphibious landings or off-shore helicopter delivered assaults on-shore.

In more recent times, their specialized training, high morale, and weaponry has made them an integral part of the Mexican Government's efforts to destroy the influence of the local drug cartel's. Once of the biggest assaults this last year against a drug lord's lair was accomplished by the marines !
And, this in an urban, inter-city setting.

Snide remark: as for the snide remark about the Mexican forces being always 'baled out', maybe you should spend a month with them and see if you can survive their training, before mouthing off !

Last edited:
Nice Photos G.A.F.E.

Since Mexico is bordered by the Pacific Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean. It makes sense to have a Amphibous Capable Response Force.

Military Industrial Complex........Okay Jim Garrison.

Beach........water.........Marines........yea makes sense to me

Back