G.A.F.E.S.

more of the Marines

Navy SF operator

GAFEs in the fast rope

Infantry

April 11th, 2005  
C/Cpl. Chirico

Quote:
Ahaha yeah that's funny. Did you know that the most common exercise among American Marines is armor-busting? It consists of eating as many fat burgers as it takes to break your own body-armor with your fattening body. German Panzergrenadiere exercise by repeatedly raising their right arm and Italian Bersaglieri go on stealing missions while eating spaghetti the whole time. I could go on forever...
Thankyou for not just picking on Americans in that post. When I first started reading, I thought it was going to be just about Americans, but then you went on.
April 12th, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/Cpl. Chirico
Quote:
Ahaha yeah that's funny. Did you know that the most common exercise among American Marines is armor-busting? It consists of eating as many fat burgers as it takes to break your own body-armor with your fattening body. German Panzergrenadiere exercise by repeatedly raising their right arm and Italian Bersaglieri go on stealing missions while eating spaghetti the whole time. I could go on forever...
Thankyou for not just picking on Americans in that post. When I first started reading, I thought it was going to be just about Americans, but then you went on.
lets stop before we hurt someone's feelings.
--
April 12th, 2005  
Buzzcut

Well damn, I couldn't be anymore amazed at how much more modernized the Mexican Military has been for the last decade, thought their army as smaller than Switzerland's and technologically worse than the Thailand Army but today, I have been quite denied. Hah, so how do you say "Semper Fi" in Spanish?
April 12th, 2005  
Redneck

Behave yourselves gentlemen.
April 12th, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzcut
Hah, so how do you say "Semper Fi" in Spanish?
its actually very similar to the latin. "siempre fiel"
April 12th, 2005  
Redneck

Stay on topic behemoth (buzzcut and C/Cpl. Chirico as well). All future off-topic posts will be immediately deleted and the posters possibly temporarily banned, depending on past performance and content.
April 12th, 2005  
G.A.F.E.S.

[/img]
April 12th, 2005  
Redneck

Off-topics have been removed, another violation WILL result in a temporary ban. I do not post these warnings for my health.
April 12th, 2005  
beardo

That face camo looks very strange. Any reason as to why it is done in that exact way?