Mexican Marines & general pics ( updated)

G.A.F.E.S., could you please reduce the size of those pics in the future. Many fit fine in my 17" screen at 1024x768 but the majority require me to scroll all over the place to see them and you lose alot of the effect in doing that.

C/Cpl. Chirico said:
Thankyou for not just picking on Americans in that post. When I first started reading, I thought it was going to be just about Americans, but then you went on.

Yeah, at fist I was only going to write a post insulting the nationality of the poster of the first "joke", then decided to make fun of my double nationality aswell :lol:

Buzzcut said:
:shock: Well damn, I couldn't be anymore amazed at how much more modernized the Mexican Military has been for the last decade, thought their army as smaller than Switzerland's and technologically worse than the Thailand Army but today, I have been quite denied. :roll: Hah, so how do you say "Semper Fi" in Spanish?

Has anyone seen the movie Once Upon A Time In Mexico?

The mexican military comes across as being stuck in the WW2 era (uniform and vehicle wise), except that they use M-16s and I think I saw a HMMWV somewhere.

Thanks to everyone for the comments.
:rambo:

Some pics from AERO EXPO 2005

pic008143mb.jpg

pic008023ps.jpg

10009115vq.jpg

10009191xy.jpg

F5

pic008499rt.jpg

pic008577pp.jpg

Hercules

pic008134ch.jpg

representation of the equipment used by mexican pilots in world war 2

[/img]

dsc005666ve.jpg

dsc005675df.jpg

PANHARD VCRTT

dsc005956ji.jpg

Henschell HWK-11

dsc006111ec.jpg

dsc006129ka.jpg

DNC-1

dsc005306se.jpg

women in the army

baf7xe.jpg

Gen. Richard Myers visits Mexico.

bol_38_12.jpg

bol_38_05.jpg

bol_38_07.jpg

Heroic naval military academy cadets[/img]

Strange that the Special Forces parade along with the conventional troops. No face blurring or black boxing either heh. I guess the protection of identity of the SF operators isn't an issue in Mexico.

I guess that offers some level of protection. Though you dont see much of SF parading in other countries, they're always kept secret. Like, SEALs never show their faces, SAS even less, same goes for the Russian "Alpha" groups either. You'd never see them parading in a show of force.
But great pictures noneetheless, thanks for posting them, always interesting to see other countries' military might.

iguanavoladora1.jpg

Mexican naval paratroopers pose for the camera in the anual multinational military parachutist operation ''IGUANA VOLADORA 2005'' .Countries that participated this year : Bolivia, Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, México, United States & Honduras.

2477155jd.jpg

desm9mj.jpg

Soldier fainted during a flag ceremony as a result of the hot weather and intensive training.

ayd.sized.jpg

ayc.sized.jpg

Ceremonies

axt.jpg

axu.jpg

E2 hawkeye ( 3 were bought last year from Israel)

axv.sized.jpg

ARM "Cuauhtémoc" Its function is to serve as a training ship for officers, cadets and crew of the Mexican Navy.

axn.jpg

expo

aya.sized.jpg

axz.sized.jpg

F5 & HERCULES

aye.sized.jpg

bell with old camo theme

axx.sized.jpg

Naval brigade man guarding

drills

Marine at Indonesia as part of a humanitarian help contingent for the Tsunami victims

[/img]

The High Command's GAFEs after a successful operation. ( very unusual picture)

adl.jpg

Airborne Special Forces Groups(GAFEs)

ado.jpg

adn.jpg

adp.jpg

adq.jpg

ads.jpg

adr.jpg

adu.jpg

adv.jpg

adt.jpg

Mexican Commandant

The Commandant of the Mexican Marines was at our base two days ago. He witness our "eagle, globe and anchor ceremony" which is the final moment when recruits transform into U.S. Marines after completing the dreaded CRUCIBLE. BGen Salinas was taking him and a group of his staff around the Recruit Depot in San Diego then up to Camp Pendleton for the Ceremony.

Wow! hadn't seen these!!! They are FREAKIN''''awsome!!!!
("Gracias por compartir!!) :bravo:
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Back