Mexican Marines & general pics ( updated)

Question...

do militaries of the world guard their nations' oil rigs at all, or just let it sit alone somewhere in the sea. If military used to guard, does it mean it has military installation in/on/blow it?

dsc00570x4oc.jpg

dsc005054ts.jpg

569080lq.jpg

dsc005104uk.jpg

Well being from the northern US, I never gave the Mexican Military much thought, but after seeing the photos, I have to say I'm impressed. As for why should Mexico have Marines, the UK has them and they have a lot smaller land mass and a lot less people then Mexico. Other countries should learn from Mexico and have decent military capacities so that they don't have to always rely on the US, the UN, and others to bale them out military when something happens.

G.A.F.E.S. said:

Wow, those look like really state of the art machine guns/automatic grenade launchers on those vehicles (VBLs?)

Is that guy with a MILAN on the same vehicle as the machine-gun guy? Talk about having 2 much firepower on 1 small jeep-like thing:D

Yes , the Panhard VBL are equiped with the MILAN at missiles and MK19 granade machine gun. Its just show how compact the army is.

aam.jpg

Ahaha yeah that's funny. Did you know that the most common exercise among American Marines is armor-busting? It consists of eating as many fat burgers as it takes to break your own body-armor with your fattening body. German Panzergrenadiere exercise by repeatedly raising their right arm and Italian Bersaglieri go on stealing missions while eating spaghetti the whole time. I could go on forever... :roll:

Thankyou for not just picking on Americans in that post. When I first started reading, I thought it was going to be just about Americans, but then you went on.

C/Cpl. Chirico said:
Ahaha yeah that's funny. Did you know that the most common exercise among American Marines is armor-busting? It consists of eating as many fat burgers as it takes to break your own body-armor with your fattening body. German Panzergrenadiere exercise by repeatedly raising their right arm and Italian Bersaglieri go on stealing missions while eating spaghetti the whole time. I could go on forever... :roll:

Thankyou for not just picking on Americans in that post. When I first started reading, I thought it was going to be just about Americans, but then you went on.

lets stop before we hurt someone's feelings.

:shock: Well damn, I couldn't be anymore amazed at how much more modernized the Mexican Military has been for the last decade, thought their army as smaller than Switzerland's and technologically worse than the Thailand Army but today, I have been quite denied. :roll: Hah, so how do you say "Semper Fi" in Spanish?

Stay on topic behemoth (buzzcut and C/Cpl. Chirico as well). All future off-topic posts will be immediately deleted and the posters possibly temporarily banned, depending on past performance and content.

Off-topics have been removed, another violation WILL result in a temporary ban. I do not post these warnings for my health.

Back