Mexican army troops during 5th level training (high-res)

--

December 31st, 2005  
MXspy

Topic: Mexican army troops during 5th level training (high-res)

December 31st, 2005  
Rabs

Mexican army is rather well equipped (at least based on these pictures)
December 31st, 2005  
Fox

How come they didn't go to Iraq to help American troops?
--
December 31st, 2005  
Blixs

I agree Rabs the Mexican army looks too modernized.This is definitely just for show.
December 31st, 2005  
MXspy

There is nothing modernized. These equipment has been in used by the army for more than 20-30-40 years. The mexican army still has along way to go to consider a real modernization. The army still lacks of many things, but it does what they can with what they have.
December 31st, 2005  
MXspy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
How come they didn't go to Iraq to help American troops?
Because the mexican constitution makes it really clear, Mexico is against any type of 'military 'intervention in other countries. However, this topic has been discused in the congress. They want to change the law so only the armed forces can participate in peace missions and training exercises abroad.
December 31st, 2005  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXspy
Because the mexican constitution makes it really clear, Mexico is against any type of 'military 'intervention in other countries. However, this topic has been discused in the congress. They want to change the law so only the armed forces can participate in peace missions and training exercises abroad.
I see. Thanks.
December 31st, 2005  
phoenix80

one question for our Mexican member:

What type of aircrafts does the Mexican AF use?
December 31st, 2005  
Rabs

Quote:
What type of aircrafts does the Mexican AF use?
I beleive they still fly the F-5e mainly but our Mexican member can probally answer better than i can.
December 31st, 2005  
phoenix80

i did a quick search

They use F-5Es and T-33s and Swiss made PC-7s