Mexican Armed Forces pictures.

USAOwnz said:
Pretty sharp looking on Independence day. Not bad, I thought they would a little less sharp. My family is from Mexico, just to keep me from being flamed to death.

I dont understand your comment. Why would they be less'' sharper''?

Just couriuos. Were you born in Mexico?

Redneck said:
Those don't look like they'd work too well for the claustrophobic. :lol:

Does the Mexican military use any tracked vehicles?

That would not happen. Since the person that has that type of problems is not accepted in the mexican army.

We have 200 AMX-VCI upgraded armoured vehicle and a few half tracks.

akd.jpg

G.A.F.E.S. said:
USAOwnz said:
Pretty sharp looking on Independence day. Not bad, I thought they would a little less sharp. My family is from Mexico, just to keep me from being flamed to death.

I dont understand your comment. Why would they be less'' sharper''?

Just couriuos. Were you born in Mexico?
Not as well equipped, i.e. those M4s and M16 and whatnot.
I wasn't born in Mexico but both my parents were.

battery said:
G.A.F.E.S. said:
Hi. If you have never seen a military parade in Mexico,
watch this videoclip.

http://video2.todito.com:8080/ramgen/hechostvazteca/noticias/pais/desfilebien.rm

Is there something wrong with this link?

Works fine for me. You need Realplayer.

Asskicker said:
i ve heard Mexican army cant even crush the some sort of farmer riot in Mexico,
is that ture??

Do you mean the EZLN guerrilla?

When the Chiapas conflict first started, the mx army was sent. but didnt use all its power to crush the guerrilla, because the UN protested and some other human rights movements. But still, it didnt took much for the mx army to take control of the areas where this insurgent were. Now they dont represent a threat to the government, all they do is protest and protest.

Weapons spending is moderated. The army produces mortars, uniforms, bullets, G-3s, helmets, boots, armored vehicles ( modified from original vehicles),tactical vest, almost everything they need.

Recently the mx army bought 25 more F-5s , 2 EMB-145 AEW&C and its negotiating the license for the G-36 assault rifle, so it can be produced in Mexico for the mx army.

saludos.

Great pics!!

The Mexican armed forces look like a formidable force

I had no idea they bought non-American, much less Russian(!), arms.

wow...nice pics..
seems to be a strong army for a medium size country like Mx

where do they buy the weapons from?
U.S? or Russians?

We used to buy lots of US weapons. Now we buy from almost all parts of the world. Its good to have variation. However the Navy secreteriat is a little more focuse in Russian weaponry.

BTW.
Here is a wallpaper i made,im not a pro, but i think it looks cool. Just wanted to share with everyone.

They are GAFE (Airborne Special Forces Groups) . The best of the best in Mexico.They receive training from diverse special forces of the world. They have become the ''heroes'' of the mexican people.

GAFE.jpg

wow...cool pics..

hey could u show me some pics about Mx's navy (as u said it is more like Russians, so Mx has some good subs , is that right?)

na...that is not ture,
a fighting ability of an army is not only decided by the equipments but also the spirit in it

Mx army seems to have that kind of spirit in it,

they are probably also experienced due to the numerous wars with riots

Back