Metal gear solid 4;Guns of patriot Video

I don't like youtube.com as matter of fact.

Try here: http://ps3.ign.com/objects/714/714044.html

Impressive engine, impressive graphics, excellent sound quality, but PS3? Although the PS3 has a better performing CPU, memory, Video Card, I don't like the Blue Ray technology Sony have implemented that makes the unit cost too high. The Price Tag is very intimidating.

PS3 good version costs 600 dollars. It's even more expensive in europe and japan, is sony trying to lose credibility? The only way their console will work are games like mgs4 that come onto the scene and it's on no other system so if people want to play it they need a ps3. The day sony loses big titles is the day the lose their console market.

I still haven't forgiven konami for not letting me play as snake in mgs2 for most of the game, but giving me an old snake really isn't improving the situation either. Just clone the bastard again or something.

Yes,PS3 is too expensive.
Winner of new generation Game war between Nintendo and SONY would be nintendo.

I can't believe that Snake is going to off himself and also the fact that Raiden is back. ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

I HATE RAIDEN!!!!!!!

Metal Gear Solid was a great game because it had a great amount of modern tactics and realism with just a hint of science fiction and make believe. (I still own my copy and play it.)

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Libertry just got weird after to got to stop playing as Solid Snake. The ending was just odd and the story plot had more plot holes than a Star Trek Enterprise episode. Also, some of the villians sucked. A vampire, give me a break. (I sold my copy after the first day of owning it. It only took me one day to beat.)

Metal Gear 3: Snake Eater was trying to get back to basics and did a very good job. The story was much better than MGS2 and the gameplay was quite fun also. Most of the villians were okay. Not great, but okay. Much better than those in MGS2 but nothing as great as MGS. (Still own.)

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes for nintendo game cube was okay. It's nothing but MGS but Konami updated the gameplay, graphics, and story. I liked how they added the knew gameplay and graphics updates. But making Solid Snake run around and do all of those mall-ninja gymnastics. (Still own)

Now my question is, will this edition to the Metal Gear story be crap or gold? There is only one way to find out. The story seems kinda odd but good. The whole PMC catch and bringing back Outer Heaven is good. But I don't like the idea of the whole Liquid Snake / Ocelot deal. Seems kinda stupid. Also making Solid Snake age quickly seems like a copout in my opinion. I think Hideo Kojima did that beacuse he doesn't want to do anything more with Solid Snake. His issue is with the damn mechs.

Last edited:
I've never played a bad Metal Gear game...

MGS:3 is my favorite almost completely because of the sniper battle with The End.

I'm a little disappointed that I won't get to play MGS4 unless it comes to PC...because there's no way in hell I'll pay more than about $300 for a console. I still goof around with my old PSII, thank you very much.

Back