Merry Christmas!!!

Sevens

Forum Dominatrix
I hope everyone is (or did) have a wonderful Christmas!!! May 2011 bring you lots of blessings!!! God bless everyone and for those of you in harm's way, may God keep you safe!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

I hope everyone is (or did) have a wonderful Christmas!!! May 2011 bring you lots of blessings!!! God bless everyone and for those of you in harm's way, may God keep you safe!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

I second the motion! I had the best in years...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Merry X-mas.. :D
Been at work since Friday here, but going home again today. :smil:

I want to thank you for your dedication to the success of this site which has kept you working while others were celebrating Christmas. People like you are what makes the world go round...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Merry Christmas

LOL LOL I guess that you are responding on this thread after a couple of days have passed because it is better to be a day late and a dollar short than not to be in on any of the action at all?

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LOL LOL I guess that you are responding on this thread after a couple of days have passed because it is better to be a day late and a dollar short than not to be in on any of the action at all?

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Well yeah u r right.:) Its all x-mas for you man and i was preparing for exams plus work load, we didn't get day off for X-mas.:(

LOL LOL Your reply brought to mind the old saying that "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". He is dull company regardless of how bright he may become due to education... Try to be balanced...

I apologize for diverting this thread with such silly jokes. Perhaps this thread should be moved to jokes so that I can continue bantering with you?

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Last edited:
LOL LOL Your reply brought to mind the old saying that "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". He is dull company regardless of how bright he may become due to education... Try to be balanced...

I apologize for diverting this thread with such silly jokes. Perhaps this thread should be moved to jokes so that I can continue bantering with you?

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Well you can:smile:, I'll have my time in Diwali(Hindu Festival) around November when you will be working......by the way i am not Christian and working in private CA firm.

Back