Merry Christmas (I don't follow Political Correctness)

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
e47830f5.jpg

Ohhh! I'm not being politically correct. Well screw you commie. Merry Christmas!

Welll scuuuussseeee meeeee!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

All ACLU supporters need not reply.

Tis the season to be jolly - but - if you want a debate about celebrating a Christian holiday by saying "Merry Christmas" in a business establishment, then I suggest M1911 45 cal Semi-autos at twenty paces.

This country was made great because (not in spite) of it's celebration of a Christian ethic.

If you have a major problem with this I suggest you move to a country where this problem doesn't arise (preferably immediately - don't pollute the air I breath with your doodoo one moment longer than is absolutely necessary).

Can somebody point out to me the person who said he was offended by 'Merry Christmas?' I never met him. And by the way Christmas is December 25, you guys are a week and a half early...

Which reminds me, I need to finish my shopping....

For once a politician has got it right!
PRIME Minister John Howard of Australia has got the guts to state what a lot of people think and the hell with the PC thing.
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

If you really want to get a rise.

I was just on another forum and someone came up with a peachy idea.

If you want to drive the ACLU absolutely bonkers, spend the price of a stamp and send a Christmas Card to the ACLU. (Do not include a return address and do not not sign card with your name).

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, Christian Christmas card or Christmas letter to brighten up their dark, sad, little world.

This is the address that was included:
ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Picture this:
Main office of the ACLU -> Mail arrives -> Thousands and thousands of pieces of mail in great piles and bags scattered throughout the office->

NOW picture them having to open each and every one of these Christmas cards because of the possibility there is a donation included inside the cards. (Be sure to mark on the card that they need to leave Christmas alone).

FURTHER picture every blasted card being signed:D Merry Christmas:D and Happy New Year - :D May the good lord bless each and every one of you on this holiest of holidays.:D

;-) I'd give anything to see their faces, wouldn't you?;)

There's still time for a card to go through the mail service and arrive prior to Christmas day.

Last edited:
wow
for once little johnny got it right, onya big fella!!!

bugger it,why cant predominately christian countries be proud and display the appropriate sybmols at the appropriate times? we aren't doing it to oppress others so those of you who dont like it can go sit in a corner and cry, we are the majority, why do we constantly have to pander to the needs of the PC.

i want to celebrate CHRISTmas NOT Xmas; i want togetherness based on love, not presents; for once i want to enjoy christmas without being bombarded with being bombarded with crap from retailers who wouldn't know what the meaning of christmas was if it came and bit them on the ass. sales figures be damned, you appeal to tradition people will respect you a hell of a lot more than if you took the easy path and became a christmas sell out.

Yes well some local taxi driver got fired for wearing a santa hat on the job it is unfortunately getting sillier by the day it seems.

Get Some!

:p :p :p :p :p
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

All ACLU supporters need not reply.

Tis the season to be jolly - but - if you want a debate about celebrating a Christian holiday by saying "Merry Christmas" in a business establishment, then I suggest M1911 45 cal Semi-autos at twenty paces.

This country was made great because (not in spite) of it's celebration of a Christian ethic.

If you have a major problem with this I suggest you move to a country where this problem doesn't arise (preferably immediately - don't pollute the air I breath with your doodoo one moment longer than is absolutely necessary).

5.56X45mm said:
e47830f5.jpg

Ohhh! I'm not being politically correct. Well screw you commie. Merry Christmas!

Just because someone doesnt say Merry Chirstmas doesnt mean their a commie, it means their not Christian. I dont know why people have a problem with NOT saying Merry Chirstmas its just not Christian and not all people are Christian. Besides you spelt Christmas wrong in your picture.

because even though christmas is a christian holiday, it is a tradition of this country, and lots of people who arent christian celebrate christmas!

Make your move...
large-smiley-051.gif

Darkmb101 said:
Just because someone doesnt say Merry Chirstmas doesnt mean their a commie, it means their not Christian. I dont know why people have a problem with NOT saying Merry Chirstmas its just not Christian and not all people are Christian. Besides you spelt Christmas wrong in your picture.

DOH!

Because I have the legal right to celebrate CHRISTMAS. Everywhere I go, I see the words "Happy Hanukkah" and "Happy Kanazawa". But never "Merry Christmas"! Why is it that evey other holiday can be said, printed, and celebrated in public, but Christmas can't? Please Answer me that question.

And lastly...

The United States of America is 52% Protestant, 24% Roman Catholic, 2% Mormon, 1% Jewish, 1% Muslim, 10% other, and 10% none. And yet people are saying that Christian Belief is insulting the majority. How I ask is that happening when the majority is Christian. Can someone please inform me?

In India which is not a Christian majority nation, everyone celebrates Christmas and it is also called "Bara Din" (Big Day).

None hesitate to wish each other "Merry Christmas".

There is a lot of festivity and gopod cheer which lasts till the New Years Day.

Therefore, what is all this "Happy Holiday"?

Even President Bush in the last Press Conference (yesterday) wished all 'Happy Holiday".

How ridiculous can one get?

God jul og godt nyttår!:-D

(Merry Christmas and a happy new year)

All gifts are homemade this year :drunkb:

Well as the President of the Country, that was a safe bet. Happy Holidays instead of just christmas he wished everyone a merry. whatever they celebrate. I dont see how it offends the majority, maybe the minority.:roll:

Back