Mercenary Organizations that accept recruits with no military background?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmny

The question is pretty simple . i seek some military/mercenary organization that would accept a recruit without military experience. Apart of the french legion... are there any other organizations? Middle East, South Africa, Latin America? anywhere ... ?

KissArmyLogoSmall.jpg

http://www.kissarmy.org/

No, I haven't. I google the two words and I must inform you. I don't have any morals at all. Can you elaborate further about these two words?
Morals is a descriptive science; it seeks to establish "what is true" in a society or group. Often morals are considered to be the shared ideals of a group, irrespective of whether they are practiced.

Ethics: the study of moral problems which seeks to discover how one ought to act, not how one does in fact act or how one thinks one should act. More specifically, (normative) ethics is the discipline concerned with judgments of setting up norms.

Morals is a descriptive science; it seeks to establish "what is true" in a society or group. Often morals are considered to be the shared ideals of a group, irrespective of whether they are practiced.

Ethics: the study of moral problems which seeks to discover how one ought to act, not how one does in fact act or how one thinks one should act. More specifically, (normative) ethics is the discipline concerned with judgments of setting up norms.

I see so when I am doing something during the weekend, which is classified as an unmoral behavior. See your point, I was joking from the beginning. I am a wicked bastard, but it is tooooooo late to change that

Know you were joking. But it gave me the opportunity to respond in a way so people might think that I´m an intellectual. :cool:

very useful information

what armies i can join being non-citizen ???
The Confederate Army. As I recall, they had Chinese and Africans in their ranks.

Or the Union Army - lots of Europeans who served there.

Last edited:
Why not try the Ukrainian Army, the Air Force, and/or the Navy?
The Army of Lovers is a nice one; their boot camp is very interesting.
bc ukraine is full of $hit

is everybody going to keep talking this useless crap ? ukrainian army isn't engaged anywhere , it is conscription instead of normal professional army. they don't pay anything. it just crap. i seek some action and a good salary. I just don't believe that somewhere in colombia, for example , it is impossible to get enlisted in some local drug cartel or something like that

Last edited:
bc ukraine is full of $hit

is everybody going to keep talking this useless crap ? ukrainian army isn't engaged anywhere , it is conscription instead of normal professional army. they don't pay anything. it just crap. i seek some action and a good salary. I just don't believe that somewhere in colombia, for example , it is impossible to get enlisted in some local drug cartel or something like that
You're a **** up individual!
Go and join a drug cartel and maybe we will meet someday. It will be me who makes the little red laser dot dance on your forehead.

Now, PO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back