MEP's Doctors

MaRicciardi

Are MEP's doctors the same for all branches of the military ? Because the MEP's doctors DQ'd me from the marines b/c i had eye surgery. And just recently i had an army recruiter call me and i told him my situation with the marines and he said its not a problem. He is currently working on my paper work for the army but if the army passes me through MEP's does that mean it should pass me for the marines too ?

you have all the same doctors at MEPS the difference is the requirements for each branch....Each branch has different requirements on who can join and who can't join...

Alot of Dr's are contracted thru DOD I think the one that examined me lo' those many years ago was probably the personal Dr. to US Grant during the Battle of Shiloh......this cat was ancient.

ANCIENT is a nice way of putting it. The docs when I was there were almost fossils. They still did a number on me with the duck walk etc though.

I got approved and signed on the dotted line though :read:

neither of yall answered my questions or had anything to do with what i was talking about.. im not asking about the doctors age

Well excuse the hell outta me and the Sgt.

All services have different standards. Not all MD's at MEPS are are the same. Alot of em are contract DOD MD's.

Thats yer answer. Feel better?

Well excuse the hell outta me and the Sgt.

All services have different standards. Not all MD's at MEPS are are the same. Alot of em are contract DOD MD's.

Thats yer answer. Feel better?

Bout the same thing I would have said too!

Back