Mental Issues

jacquesscott

This question has ran through my head on more than one occasion in the last couple of weeks. I was wondering if anyone felt the same way.

Am I really crazy? If not; am I on the verge of mental insanity? Personally I dont think I'm crazy, but thats because I have to put up with myself on a daily basis. After really paying attention to the stuff that I think about; I came to the conclusion that I usually think about some off the wall stuff. I talk to myself on a regular basis.

Before you answer this post; ask yourself. Am I really crazy?..

What is crazy anyway??? lol....In life everything goes ;) even being a bit "crazy" or normal for that matter??...but then again what is "normal"?? lol..I guess it varies from an individual's point of view.. :)

That is a good point. But I'm coming from the aspect of mental stability. I just thought it was weird that I felt like my stability might be slipping.

That is a good point. But I'm coming from the aspect of mental stability. I just thought it was weird that I felt like my stability might be slipping.
thus is called stress my man!:shock: all of us are ever so slightly different and deal/cope with it differemtly, but no one is immune:bang:

talking to yourself can actually be beneficial...
at least that is what it said in a stress relief/health book i was given.

Talking to yourself....... Pfffff, that's it??? Wow I clicked this to expect that someone was saying they had dreamed of wearing someones skin as an overcoat while performing riverdance or something.

My grandmother (Old and Jewish) always told me talking to yourself is a sign of money in the bank. I think it just means you have alot on your mind. The mind needs to let things out once in a while and who knows you better than you?

Just remember, it's only crazy if you answer back.

Back