Memeber Of the Week /month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe252

i think we should have a member of the week or month and that member get a few mil bucks for every time he gets member of the week/month and the month one get more...

Joe252 said:
i think we should have a member of the week or month and that member get a few mil bucks for every time he gets member of the week/month and the month one get more...

i like this idea! mods could decide, then the list is published for us to vote on maybe?

What would be the criteria? Surely not the most posts. Just encourages verbal diarhea. How about whoever gets the most "thanks for helping" replies in a month?

Dammit Redneck! That's the second time in as many days that you've made cola shoot out of my nose! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

no no....not an award for the best ass kisser...then we'd all be on the brown nose express.

most informative, springs to mind.

best thread

best argued???

I hereby vote for: Myself!! :D
Lifetime member of the month: Redleg.. :lol:

The idea sounds ok, and it's no problem to do something like that if enough members wants this..

The first 14-21 days of a month could be open for "member of the month" suggestions, and I could put up a poll the last 1-2 weeks..

The member of the month (MOM! :) ) could get a special rank as MOM the next month! :D

And the MOM who get's most votes over a year would of course get the very special title of "MOM of the year" or "The best MOM ever"... :lol:

No, no, the MOM who gets the most votes over a year would be the "Booster of the Year" or "BOY" :twisted:

Joe252 said:
this is sad......dumb post!

Not really a dumb post, it just got a bit dumb in the end.. :)

The suggetion is good enough, and I could do it the way I described in my first post.. (without the MOM thing.. ;) )

Redleg said:
I hereby vote for: Myself!! :D
Lifetime member of the month: Redleg.. :lol:

Redleg

Your abuse of power is starting to worry me. If there was ever a vote, I have a feeling the only choice would be redleg. Strangely, this sounds like a different dictator who was just flushed from power.

I am not hinting at revolution or anything ;)

????

You do sound like you are going to stat a revolution, Doody
No Offense, Though :D

I like the Idea, but to avoid being MOM, I suggest that the rank would be MOtM

Doody said:
Strangely, this sounds like a different dictator who was just flushed from power. I am not hinting at revolution or anything ;)
:shock: Wait, Hitler has been dead for a long time. J/k. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back