Members Map added

Missileer said:
Not as nice as the lake within a few blocks of my house. Sort of defeats the purpose of a pool. :-(
O.k. if you have a lake about a few blocks away then why the did you buy a pool dude what a waste of money.:???:

Yet another update on the member map today..
It shows a green dot on the map if you're online, and it's also possible to link directly to your entry on the map (click the "your entry" button for more info) using BBcode.
Can be added in your signature using bbcode, or on other websites using the html code

Example (only working for logged in users)
My location

A new and improved version of the member map has been added today. :)
It's still under the "forum features" link at the top of the page.

Hm, looks like there's a couple of bugs in this version..
Could you try again now?

Upgraded the map a bit now.
"Squashed" a bug that caused new entries not to appear on the map, so it'll hopefully work 100% again now..

It can take a few minutes before new entries appears on the map, it's just the update process that may be a bit slow.

Is it me or is there a lot of pressure to make a good first impression? I have been on here for quite some time as a observer but never as a member. I have enjoyed listening to everybody's opinions on all the different topics. I'm not in the service, wanted to but was unable because of health reasons. I do have a lot of family in the military and quite a few friends. I hope that was a good first impression :)

Yes, there is A LOT of pressure...but luckily all the members here are very open, and unbiased. And to avoid embarrassment, be sure to read the rules, they explain a lot

Thanks Philam15. I did go and read the rules, they were very helpful. Thanks again for the heads up. :)

Back