Member of the Week

The Other Guy

Spam King
There's an Employee of the month, why can't there be a Member of the week? I say there should be a member randomly picked each week (the person must have posted in the last week and have more than, say, 100 posts. Redleg would be first, of course...

At my place we used have the vote in reverse - nominating The W***** of the Week. We could do that as well - at least then I could win something for once in my life.

But we don't have enough members to make this reasonable though... it'd just rotate in cycles.

Member of the Year: Redleg....
Member of the next year: Redleg
Member of the decade: Redleg
Lifetime best member ever: Redleg

:cool:

I like the idea, but we should get some more active members in here first..

I'll keep it on my "things to do in the future" list.. :smil:

Lissen up you lot!!! This here's a milert,.. milater,... mitaller,... big, tuff and nasty blokes site.

We're not havin' any o' that sissy stuff, instead of a ribbon the winner will get a free tangled coil of razor wire to play with, and any brownies must have the choccy chips replaced land mines, we've gotta toughen up here. Wadda ya think this is, a damned retirement home?

Right,.... now, into your battle order, and off we go for a nice 30 mile forced march, by the time you lot get back, ribbons and brownies will be the last thing on your mind.

Mooove!!!

The winner will have to march to Norway to receive their "special price"... :viking:
Razor wire also sounds like a really good idea.. Brownies with razor wire... :firedevi:

Lissen up you lot!!! This here's a milert,.. milater,... mitaller,... big, tuff and nasty blokes site.

We're not havin' any o' that sissy stuff, instead of a ribbon the winner will get a free tangled coil of razor wire to play with, and any brownies must have the choccy chips replaced land mines, we've gotta toughen up here. Wadda ya think this is, a damned retirement home?

Right,.... now, into your battle order, and off we go for a nice 30 mile forced march, by the time you lot get back, ribbons and brownies will be the last thing on your mind.

Mooove!!!

Meanwhile 13th fakes an injury, waits for everyone to go off on the 30 mile forced march, steals all the cookies, land mines, brownies, razor wires, ribbons etc. and sells them on the black market. :peace:

Back