MeK, PMOI, NCRI... blah, blah, blah

Well, let me list the reasons.

They are a known terrorist organization currently on the US, EU and UK terror lists.

They have a history of killing Americans.

The were Saddaam's Private Army.

They extort money.

They were involved in human smuggling.

They are a cult....

Should I continue.

Sorry, a year ago if you asked me who they are, I wouldn't have been able to tell you. I have been a quick study over the last 7 months.

So if they were disarmed they pose no threat as of today right? Are they still an "organization", do they have a leadership or they were just dissolved?

they claim they have leadership but the leaders are in France :shock:

They also claim they have a president elect for the future of Iran too and they want the future govt of iran to be given to them...

MKO remains on EU terrorist list

Brussels, Oct 19, IRNA-The European Union published Tuesday an updated list of persons and groups that the 25-member European bloc designates as terrorists.

The Iranian Mujahedin-e-Khalq Organization (MKO), which was put on the EU's terrorist list in 2002, remains on the new blacklist.

However, the MKO's political front, the so-called National Council for Resistance of Iran (NCRI), which has its headquarters near Paris, is excluded from the list.

The MKO has been lobbying with some members of the European Parliament to have its name removed from the EU's terrorist list.

The Communist Party of the Philippines was added to the new list, which contains the name of 45 individuals and 46 organizations.

The EU started the list following the Sept 11 attacks in the US as part of its efforts to fight terrorism.

EU governments are obliged to freeze assets of people and groups on the list, according to EU rules.

They're scumbags. But much like anything else in the world. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Look at the Soviet Union, in WWII. They were the USA's biggest ally. After WWII, they were the USA's biggest enemy. Also Alpha 66 is a terrorist group under American law. But that is because of the tactics that they use. Infact they were made up of members from brigade 2506 and other Anti-Castro groups. They car bombed target in Cuba during the 1980s and early 1990s. And they trained in the State of Florida. That was untill Bill Clinton forced the State of Florida to pass a law that made it illegal for any civilian to partake in any type of paramilitary training. It was also passed to try and prevent the Militia movement from gaining gorund in Florida.

Back