, and meeting s online

master2001

I met this online and i know just about everything about her, and yet i've never seen her. And vice versa. I don't know what to do. I don't want to go too fast and throw her out of the loop. if you know what i mean. As you know, christmas is coming up and i want to ask her out to dinner, but i don't know how to go about doing it. and new years is coming up too, along with the military ball, and all kinds of stuff HELP ME!!![/color]

First of all....you need to sit down, take a breath, and relax for a minute. I've been in this kind of situation before (in one now actually. :shock: ). Yes, it is hard to ask her to do something with you, but all you need to take a deep breath and ask her.

well, if you know each other fairly well, then it should be ok,how long have u known each other for tho?
im guessing you want to be "more than just friends"???
just call her (or email) and invite her, as a friend
whats the worst that can happen?

master2001 said:
Locke said:
whats the worst that can happen?

EVERYTHING!!

No, you're wrong that's just a picture of what might happen in your head. All that can really happen is that she says no.

If you say you know just about everything about her chances are that she didn't tell you her personal stuff just like that. There's probably a reason behind it. *hint*hint* :D

well, lets be objective:
worst case:
*she says no

best case:
*she says yes

lifes too short to waste on "oh im so scared" hell, my two youth group leaders, who i respect more than anyone else i know announced they are getting divorced tonight, so pardon me if im cynical and forward

dont be scared and dont let ur feelings rule you. if you sit and do nothing you will regret it.hell worst case she says no and you never see her again. or she says yes and you act like a moron and she never talks to you again. so ask her nicely, be yourself, and dont worry. there is nothing wrong with having female friends either, you dont have to "like" all of them.

live for today, cuz its all you have, dont stress too much just do it.
arg i am SOOOO confused
why did they have to get a divorce??
im going to go do pushups, go lots of confused energy

Back