Medieval Total war

meh I bought it.. Didnt like..
I crashed too much.. and it seems like shogun > medieval for some reason.. XD

Napoleonic TW?? never seen it.

Anyways, yeah, Medieval TW is a lil old and so u get this kind of graphics..but because i have a really big interest in the time period, it really is nice to me..

I am currently controling the Egyptians (or Mameluks) and my enemies are the Ottomans and I am planning to wage war agains my neighboring Almohads. My allies are the Spaniards, and the Sicilians..I was to become allied with Byzantines coz they seem to be quite powerfull but they just reject me..I think this means war :? and I sure got the army and the experince as well..looking that most of my generals have seen numerous battles with the Ottomans and the early years with Almohads..we shall see

uhh..what does it do?

and isnt this for RTW? and i dont have the other mods so I cant just jump and download the latest..

N:TW is for M:TW
RTR is for R:TW

N:TW basically adds a new campaign map based on the late 18th C, and comes with a whole load of units, etc.

RTR is a makover of R:TW, striving for historical accuracy.

Yes sure... I played it Mediaval is one of the best strategy games... I invaded the whole Europe with Turks :p

I advice you to play Hearts of Iron II .... about II.WW

MightyMacbeth said:
you got it??

and I am currently in war with the ottomans lol :type:
:peace:

Yeah. I almost beat all of the countries but there are large amount of rebels against me.

You people are laggin behind no offence. Play Rome total war barbarian invasion is amazin, and by the end of this year Medieval total war 2 is commin out that will be amazing, even the soldiers have different faces. lol

u kidding me Bulgar?? I got Rome Total war and the new expansion pack 8)

I would wish for a SHOGUN total war 2.. and medievela too!!!

that would rock!

Back