Medals in the PX

There isn't much possibility of anything like that ever happening, sorry. It would not only be nearly impossible to find and put together all the possible medals and awards from all the different nations represented here (and only a very small handful would be used anyway), but it would also be nearly impossible to regulate who had legitimately earned said medals/awards to avoid having some wannabe buy up a load of them.

True Redneck, sorry about that Gunner, but it would just bee too much work.... :?

I may add some kind of custom gear shop in the (near) future.

Thats a good idea and I do understand the reason for not going through with it. But what about MilFor awards? Like an Achievement award for most knowledgable, or appreciation medals for most helpful, good conduct medals for "such and such" number of consecutive posts without flaming, mod editing, or something to that effect? That'll save from having to dig up every nations medals or awards and limit them to the ones that MilFor grants. You could grant someone the right to use a medal (awarding) yet they'd still have to buy it from the PX. Just a thought :)

That's a good idea..

I may add something like "member of the month" or something like that later..

I'll have some more time to work on the forum at the end of this week, and I'll see what I can do about it..

Back