Medals

Joe252

I think that redleg needs to search all the Medals and state there meaning For a page on the military website

Joe252 said:
I think that redleg needs to search all the Medals and state there meaning For a page on the military website

Medals from every country of the world?? :shock: :D

I've had some plans for a while now to make something similar for medals like I've done on the ranks pages here:
Military Ranks and Rank Insignia

I started with one US medals page:
Military Medals
But I haven't had time finnish them yet..

I did a search on that last night and every time i clicked on it it took me to a army page your website kept on coming up in search for some reason. But state there meaning becuase i have no clue on some of them.

Joe252 said:
I did a search on that last night and every time i clicked on it it took me to a army page your website kept on coming up in search for some reason.

What search?

what if the forum owners invent some sort of medals of its own and give it to those who are qualified as defined by the forum owner/moderator

Redleg said:
Joe252 said:

Medals from every country of the world?? :shock: :D

I've had some plans for a while now to make something similar for medals like I've done on the ranks pages here:
Military Ranks and Rank Insignia

I started with one US medals page:
Military Medals
But I haven't had time finnish them yet..
Wow cool idea Redleg. :)

If you must know the qualifications for each award and medal in the US Army for example, you can start with Army Regulation AR 600-8-22. You can find it at AR 600-8-22 Military Awards
The National Guard has other regulations as does each of the branches of the service. As you can see it would be a big job to ducument each and every award for each branch of the service in every country, not to mention the awards and medals that have been issued in the past. Anyway, I hope that helps.

phoenix80 said:
what if the forum owners invent some sort of medals of its own and give it to those who are qualified as defined by the forum owner/moderator

We've discussed that a few times in the past, and the conclusion is: nope.. :)

Back