MCJROTC unit planning on somthing different

Hookedonlemons

Ok here it is

My MCJROTC unit is planning on making it to where you have to take a test to get promoted rather than when we got promoted on Nov.10 every year. What I think is bad about that idea is unlike every other MCJROTC(I hope) we get taught every thing in our first year. so there is no more learning after our first year which mean now we can easily get C/Col. or C/LtCol. Do you guys think this is a good idea and do the other cadets MCJROTC do the same?

Hookedonlemons said:
Ok here it is

My MCJROTC unit is planning on making it to where you have to take a test to get promoted rather than when we got promoted on Nov.10 every year. What I think is bad about that idea is unlike every other MCJROTC(I hope) we get taught every thing in our first year. so there is no more learning after our first year which mean now we can easily get C/Col. or C/LtCol. Do you guys think this is a good idea and do the other cadets MCJROTC do the same?

That idea sucks because you are Marine Corps unit and you should get promoted based on what you do rather than a stupid test.

Back