Which is better?

• Challenger II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M1A2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the M-1A2's superior mobility really gets me on this one. The gun of the M-1A2 is good enough anyway and its armor has been proven to be superb surviving direct hits and stuff.

Cam I ask how you've arrived at these match-ups in the first place? Did you draw lots, was it random or did you design it this way?

I think it's silly putting 2 'heavyweight' tanks up against each other at this stage. Would have been better had they met in the semi-final for instance.

Anyway I vote for the M1A2 as it does have better mobility. There isn't really much else to choose between them.

There very similar almost the same in terms of performance, apart from C2 having better armor and the M1A2 having better mobility.

Cam I ask how you've arrived at these match-ups in the first place? Did you draw lots, was it random or did you design it this way?

I think it's silly putting 2 'heavyweight' tanks up against each other at this stage. Would have been better had they met in the semi-final for instance.

Well, Im sorry that you are upset, but the match ups are prettey much by ABC order(of origin country) in the first round and so the tank from USA and UK got to meet each other now(as the both won their 1st round matches)

SHERMAN said:

Well, Im sorry that you are upset, but the match ups are prettey much by ABC order(of origin country) in the first round and so the tank from USA and UK got to meet each other now(as the both won their 1st round matches)

Hehe I'm not upset was just curious at the thought processes behind the matches.

The M1A2 Abrams is 69 tons, not 55.

But in a tank on tank fight, the M1A2 would have an advantage with it's better mobility and C3 systems. The gun and armor pretty much equal, both tanks having about a 50% chance of penetration at 2km.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back