• Arjun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zulfiqar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHERMAN

So the Zulfiqar is the reworked T72 that Iran has purportedly made? Did they truly build the whole thing on their own?

Its a bit of a lightweight for MBT.

Are either of them fully built and in service, i heard the arjun chassis was going to be used for the Bhim self propelled gun?

The Arjun is in Prototype state....But as I know it should enter service in the not so distant future.

Arjun. The Iranian one is basically vaporware, and Iran lack access to alot of the advanced electronics India can buy (like from Israel ;) ), which basically means that it will be harder for them to put together a modern FCS for the tank.

Also doubt the Iranian tanks got anything close to the thermal equipment the Indians are going to equip the Arjun with.

These days, it more about who can outrange who. If the Arjun has the better electronics, they are likely going to be able to site and kill first. Obviously, that's a detail that I cannot confirm but it just stands to reason.

BTW Sherman, good job on coming up with a better Cage Match tournament style system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back