Which is better?

• Type 90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T90

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the T-90 at all, or any other russian tanks. But if I were to choose, the most dangerous russian artillary would have to be the Sa-9 from an AFers point of view.

I said type 90 not T-90, and so far im the nly one to say its better then the T-90 on any topic that ive read

What do you mean tie? I just got here. On the whole, the Type 90 looks solid enough, but the primary difference I'm seeing is the 125mm vs 120mm. T-90 is Russia's attempt to catch up. If it has any design flaws, I'm not aware of them.

Probably has the same old fire-from-hall-down-postion problem...turret is too low so the gun cant be lowered as much as western tanks....The russians use to put logs on the back of the T-tanks so they can use them as external lowering... :D

Yep....Theyd drop the log, than reverse on it, so the back of the tank was elevated, causing the gun to have a greater lowering.... :D

Agh right I got confused. The Japanese Type 90.
Type... T... sometimes I get them muddled up.

Yeah, if Japan has lots of anything, it's technology and money. I wouldn't be surprised if the Type-90 is the MBT World's biggest surprise.

Shadowalker said:
I said type 90 not T-90, and so far im the nly one to say its better then the T-90 on any topic that ive read

Diameter isn't neccessarily everything.
You know the T-72 also has a 125mm gun. But it's still inferior to the 120mm of the M-1 or the Leopard II

Well you'll have to operate one to really know I guess unless they're well known enough for most of us to know about.

godofthunder9010 said:
What do you mean tie? I just got here. On the whole, the Type 90 looks solid enough, but the primary difference I'm seeing is the 125mm vs 120mm. T-90 is Russia's attempt to catch up. If it has any design flaws, I'm not aware of them.

Yes. Just use edit and add the new massage to the old one. Or, if you already submited the old one, copy it, and paste it into an old one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back