MBT 1on1 Final match!!!Leo Vs. Abrams.

View Poll Results :Which is better?
Leo 2A6 10 45.45%
M1A2 Abrams 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

--

October 7th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: MBT 1on1 Final match!!!Leo Vs. Abrams.

Alright, you know the drill, start voting. The poll will last 2 days this time. Im not specifying sources, cause you already saw the sources many times...
October 7th, 2004  
Trevor

Abrams owns!
October 7th, 2004  
AlexKall

My vote: Defenetly the Leo 2A6

They are both built of off the same original thank and i think the Leo took the right turn
--
October 7th, 2004  
Doppleganger

Very close match but I like the Leo2 A6 as well. It came from the same basic tank design as the Abhrams but the Leo2 A6 has seen more evolution. With the proposed 1650hp engine it will have better mobility and has the new added mine protection as well. An almost faultless tank design IMO and the best tank in the world today.

IMO it goes:

1. Leo 2 A6
2. Abhrams M2A2
3. Challenger 2
4. Merkava Mk IV
October 7th, 2004  
A Can of Man

I'd say the M-1A2 Abrams. The Leo 2 hasn't ever been tested in combat. The Abrams is PROVEN. So the Abrams gets my pick. The fact that they're so similar but one's been battle tested and passed with flying colors.
October 8th, 2004  
BigBert96

Abrams. Battle tested, Congress approved! Its got better mobility right now, I dont care what the Germans are proposing to upgrade, as of right now, the m1 has better mobility, sights, safety features, and experience. I dont even think the Leo has blow out panels does it? Not that its a bad tank, its a hell of a tank, just not up to m1's standards though. It does look pretty though!
October 8th, 2004  
Doppleganger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBert96
Abrams. Battle tested, Congress approved! Its got better mobility right now, I dont care what the Germans are proposing to upgrade, as of right now, the m1 has better mobility, sights, safety features, and experience. I dont even think the Leo has blow out panels does it? Not that its a bad tank, its a h**l of a tank, just not up to m1's standards though. It does look pretty though!
Well has it got better mobility right now? They are probably pretty even on that score right now.

I don't think there's a wrong answer here - they are both top class tanks.
October 8th, 2004  
Kozzy Mozzy

The Leo has blowout panels, but half of it's ammo is stored in the hull, next to the driver. The Leo doesn't have the x50 FLIR of the Abrams and the L55 firing DM53 still doesn't penetrate as much as the M289A3. The M1A2SEP is a *slightly* better tank.
October 8th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Next to the driver? Isn't that the most vulnerable spot fron the front side of the tank???
Jeez...
October 8th, 2004  
rOk

Leo, from the makers of the best tanks...