Matrix TEchnology Vs. Today

Trevor

I saw the Matrix Revolutions a few days ago, and it got me thinking, the part where those sentinals are are pouring in through that hole at the top of that underground dome, the good guys have these stupid robot walker things to fight them off with. It got me thinking, All you really needed was a few M-1 Abrams tanks , thery have EMP's and they don't shut down their own systems. Just some food for thought.

Trevor said:
I saw the Matrix Revolutions a few days ago, and it got me thinking, the part where those sentinals are are pouring in through that hole at the top of that underground dome, the good guys have these stupid robot walker things to fight them off with. It got me thinking, All you really needed was a few M-1 Abrams tanks , thery have EMP's and they don't shut down their own systems. Just some food for thought.

LoL man, i'd recommend you watch the second rennisance if you'd like to compare the machines tech. vs our tech. :) You'll see how bad we got owned... It is a great movie though :) :rambo:

Back