Math trivia

sure,but i had to do the process in paint,and that site on which i uploaded these pictures aint working.........do u know any other site?

Yes, a new question would be great, after you get 50 milbucks lol. But Imagestation.com works. Or you can e-mail it to me and I'll host it for you.

use www.photobucket.com if you want a place to host pictures. but yes, i'd like another question, i'm curious as to whether all those years in math classes are useless or not, because i know i won't ever have to use all that crap at work.

somebody actually dug this out,well ok,heres one new

some tauthology

investigate if these formulas are correct using real numbers

(just a side note,mark A should be upside down and E should be pointed to the left,how ever these will be substituted with common A and E but just for u to know)

a) (Ax)(Ey)(x<z)
b) (Ax)(Ey)(xy=x)

ok ladies and gents,do ur best the prize is..........all i have in my bank account which is certanly over 100 but il check that out later.

Godluck and do some kick-ass math :twisted:

Marksman said:
somebody actually dug this out,well ok,heres one new
some tauthology
investigate if these formulas are correct using real numbers

a) (Ax)(Ey)(x<z)
b) (Ax)(Ey)(xy=x)

Godluck and do some kick-ass math :twisted:

Hmm, for the b-tauthology I would say that it is true. Since it would say something like "for all X there is (at least) one Y that makes the expression XY=X" And if Y = 1 the expression is true.

For the a-tautology I would say it is false.

sorry peace keeper,rotc boy got it before u,even if i think he was taking a blind shot ;) u win rotc :lol:

next math problems will be submited as soon as i get some millbucks to give away,im on ground 0 now..................... :roll: ;)

Back