Master Sargeant Bater

AGE_USAF

Would'nt you know it.....I was a SRA and picked up the phone and it was a guy stating that "this is MSGT Bater.....can I speak to......" I thought it was a prank and hung up. He called back. "This is Master Bater, I don't think that was funny........" click....I had enough. He called back.....I told him XXXXX was busy and he should come down.

An hour passed and in rolled a pissed off Master Sargeant......name on his tag.......

BATER

I had a pretty rough week, but learned to be respectful on the phone no matter who's calling.

Don't feel so bad...after someone left me a note that Col Sanders needed to speak to me ASAP about an environmental problem on the base, and the very confused person that answered the return call at the local Kentucky Fried Chicken, I was very leary of those type calls. Especially when i had a note to return a call from a Major Dick Head at the 94The squadron on langley AFB...

You know, he was the most pissed off person i ever got a call from asking why i hadn't returned his call...yes his name was Major Richard Head... :D

Back