Equiv. To 32 Cylinder, 4-stroke-cycle Diesel
Bore--mm(in) 76.2(3)
Stroke--mm(in) 95.25(3.75)
Displacement-- Cu in(L) 848 (13.8)**
Aspiration Normally
Compression Ratio 25:1
Rotation (from Fly Wheel.. CCW/CW
Cooling System Oil Cooling

And its the size of a Japanese four cylinder motor... this is incredible folks. Check it out, I think its time to invest and buy stock in Mr. Morgado's company.
:cheers:

Their forum is pretty interesting, apparently they're making a hybrid car to run on it now.

That engine has nearly the same bore and stroke as the D-4D engine found in most Toyota's these days. The wonderful world of technology :)

I would definitely like to see how it works out in a vehicle. Smaller isn't always better as we all know. But if this can cut fuel consumption and has the same power ratio as a little 4 cyl engine. . . WOW!! is all I can say.

With less fuel consumption maybe gas prices will drop as well. I would like to see how they plan to incorporate it into a reliable vehicle. I do not imagine it will happen within the next 5 years though. Unless it is cheap and very easy to replace existing engines with the MYT. The costs to change the production lines alone will be enormous. Not to mention actually getting the motor into production.

I would like to see the power that a larger scale motor would put out. If that one is equivalent to a 4cyl engine, imagine doublg the size. . . 300lbs equivalent to an 8 cyl? Meh. . lots of things running through my head. First cup of coffee. . . off to PT now. Have a good day guys.

Apparently they are currently in production of the first prototype car to run on this motor. The implications are immense and also so is the threat to many vested interests in the world's oil driven economy.

Good post, Bulldogg! Right on target!

A real life example; I shelled out $21.200 for my Toyota Avensis 2000 model when I bought it in January. For $20,790 I could have a brand new Toyota Camry Hybrid if I lived in the USA. Hybrids up here starts at $38.800, that is for a standard equipped Toyota Prius.

Typical European enviromental politics; you can be supportive and friendly towards the enviroment but you have to pay for it. Let me cry... :(

Last edited:
Back