Massa

tetvet

Banned
Massa Obama whenever he gets back in town he will find out he has few friends , oh he'll still talk the same old s--t , his big buffer Reid has been neutered , Obama talks veto any bill concerning his amnesty move , he will veto everything , problem being his own party has heard the people and the people want action , the people have had enough of the middle east , the people want prosperity the people don't want 18-19-20 trillion worth of debt .:bored:

If you were paying attention to the news the War in Afghanistan officially ended yesterday or the day before. So what is the point of this post? To openly insult the President? Grow up.

How can I insult someone that I feel only contempt for ? the war in Afghan being over is to appease fools and others of that ilk .

And then you wonder what is wrong with this country. THAT is what is wrong with this country. THAT. That attitude. The open insults or contempt as you call it for the President of the United States.

Lead follow or get the f--k out of the way as an American combat Vet I will follow a leader that I can / could believe in but that leader must be over the horizon because to me he is not visible , this President is nothing more than a public employee and like most public employees he highly over rates himself .

You want my respect you earn it , if you earn it you will never have to question that I will always be by your side .

You want my respect you earn it , if you earn it you will never have to question that I will always be by your side .
Respect comes in many forms; some types have to be earned, while other forms should automatically be given out of courtesy. It means showing consideration of another person’s feelings, ideas, standards, needs, preferences, uniqueness, peculiarities, and their property. Respect means you acknowledge the person, take them seriously, and are honest with them. Respect works both ways, if you trash others online you won’t receive their respect – and you aren’t likely to get the respect of anyone else who sees how you trash people. If you want respect, give respect.

Happy New Year tetvet.

I'm guessing that one of the many reasons TetVet thinks that way is because while the Afghan war is officially over, thousands more will remain to train Afghan police and military. Also, our president is sending thousands of vets back to Iraq (that one is over too...) and continues to put our Air Force in harms way.
I haven't touched on the many other domestic decisions taken that are against the will of the people...

tetvet thinks the way he does is because of the lines drawn the exchanges made the way people here thinks the President becomes a deity the moment he takes office, its not the suit he wears that makes him a leader nor even the color of his tie what's inside the suit lies the answer to what this Country is about .

The highest ranking title in the U.S. is Mister there is no other we don't have Royalty in this Country in fact we spent 8 long hard years getting rid of Royalty I don't respect the office I try to respect the man and this man I cannot .

Yeah, exactly, he's "Mister President". That's how you'd refer to the president. Also eight years trying to get rid of royalty? What're you talking about?

You ever hear of the American Revolutionary war ? Americans getting rid of George III et al , Mr. President was the invention of George Washington a title that referred to the man holding the office at the time it was never intended to be a life time honorarium it is a job description just like Senator and Congress person these are not titles .

1) What does George Washington have to do with the here and now?
2) Perhaps you should look up the definition of the word "title", because clearly you do not know what it means. Don't worry, I took the liberty of doing that for you. Pay particular attention to the part that says
4. A descriptive or distinctive appellation, especially one belonging to a person by right of rank, office, attainment, etc.
And then tell me again that these are not titles.
3) Where are you getting "eight" from? Obama has been President for six years, not eight. So what're you talking about?
4) Could you try to make logical sense? It just appears that you threw up on the keyboard to see what it would type up and then posted it :-/

The American Revolutionary war lasted 8 years then this Country and Constitution was created , why are you so dense , titles in this Country are job descripted .

The American Revolutionary war lasted 8 years then this Country and Constitution was created , why are you so dense , titles in this Country are job descripted .

You ever hear of the American Revolutionary war ? Americans getting rid of George III et al , Mr. President was the invention of George Washington a title that referred to the man holding the office at the time it was never intended to be a life time honorarium it is a job description just like Senator and Congress person these are not titles .

Would you like to contradict yourself some more? Or would you like to shut it while you're ahead? You LITERALLY just said that it wasn't a title but a job description. And now you're saying that titles are job descriptions. Who is the dense one here?

Back