to marry or not to marry? HELP!!

--
Boots

June 6th, 2004  
sjameson

Topic: to marry or not to marry? HELP!!

Hi,
My name is Samantha Jameson, i am a 19 year old college student. I met my boyfriend at the begining of this year and we have been together ever since. We are very much in love and our best friends. He is leaving for basic in september and then he will be traveling around. He has asked me to marry him... i do love him, although i am hesitant due to my young age (he is 23) and the stress of moving around every couple of months, living alone on an army base by myself, and of course the financial burden of being a young married couple in love. Please give me any stories, advise, or thoughts. i am at a total loss here.
June 6th, 2004  
Tessa

Topic: Re: to marry or not to marry? HELP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjameson
Hi,
My name is Samantha Jameson, i am a 19 year old college student. I met my boyfriend at the begining of this year and we have been together ever since. We are very much in love and our best friends. He is leaving for basic in september and then he will be traveling around. He has asked me to marry him... i do love him, although i am hesitant due to my young age (he is 23) and the stress of moving around every couple of months, living alone on an army base by myself, and of course the financial burden of being a young married couple in love. Please give me any stories, advise, or thoughts. i am at a total loss here.
Well, My advice would be to wait to get married. You two haven't known eachother that long yet and it's best to wait to see how both of you will get along together. I am happy to hear that you two seem so in love. But sit down and talk about it and let him know how you feel. I think you two will solve it perfectly well. I think he will understand how you feel and nothing can come between love itself. But then again, you should wait and see what other people think about it, it can help you to get a wider point of view of the siutation you are in. But do sit down and talk with him about how you feel, that's the best advice I can give.
June 6th, 2004  
Sooners1

Sounds to me you have allready answered your own question.
--
Boots
June 7th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Sooners has a point... it looks like you want to be married, but arent ready for the responsiblities. I think you should wait, until you feel comfortable with your decision.
June 7th, 2004  
Italian Guy

No my 2 cents is don't get married yet. Wait and see. Leave yourselves at least 8 more months.
June 7th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

do what you feel is right...
June 7th, 2004  
Marksman

Well to fill the marryge consulting team i must say that you should decide when and where,ok for girlfriend bud marryge too big for us
June 7th, 2004  
GUNNER

Sounds your having doubts, i agree with everyone else, wait.

GUNNER
June 7th, 2004  

If you doubt marrying so much that you're asking complete strangers for advice, don't do it. Be sure before you take that step. Sure about you, about him and about spending the rest of your life with him.
my 2 cents.
June 8th, 2004  
Trigun_Eternaly

Honestly i dont have that much experiance and you and no one else can help you if you really love him and wouldn't mind moving then go for it but as i said only you can make the choice also remember that if you do this it's a big cominmant and if you can do that then again go for it it's your choice.