Married troops can live together in Iraq (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - When American soldiers get off duty in Iraq, the men usually return to their quarters, the women to theirs. But Staff Sgt. Marvin Frazier gets to go back to a small trailer with two pushed-together single beds that he shares with his wife.

More...

well the army doesnt have much choice they are keeping there people there longer than any other branch of service, "well over a year at a time in most cases". There morale was dying and people were getting out as fast as they could which I in some cases dont blame, people need alittle time to clear there head after such along time out.
Im really curious to see what happens when the ladies end up having to come home because they are knocked up from this arrangement though.

I honestly believe that on the field of battle ladies dont really belong but thats my old school way of thinking. Also I like how they interviewed everyone in the rear and officer, NOT the average grunt on the ground who this helps none whatsoever! Once again the warfighter is overlooked....

Back