Married...single...?

Which one are you......

• Total voters
OCDTSmith you should also include the divorcees as it is a part of every day life now.

By the way I am married with 5 kids.(thats right I should get a TV some day)

My wife is the master of organisation plus the two older kids girl 16 and boy 11 help out a hell of a lot. Plus our kids thrive on routine so our house works like clock work. Only one of the kids needs fulltime intensive care as she is only 7 months old at this writing. The other two kids are quite happy to play and help out as much as they can considering they are only 5 and 3. So in our house it is go go go from 0630 until the younger ones are in bed at about 1900. Bath time is my fav time, plus its one of my jobs.

hmm... I see. That's because the age gap for the kids are not that close apart -- from 16 to 7 months.

Well, you must really like kids to have 5 children.. maybe more are coming? ;)

considering that we are both 35 yrs old (I have no kids) and you have 5, it's a BIG accomplishment on your part.

The younger ones sleep at 7pm? that's early.

My wife and I feel that the kids need as much sleep as they can, when they are young, otherwise they would try and stay up all night, plus we need a rest, so we can relax and windown before we go to bed. No, we wont be having any more kids as I have had a Vasectomy.

Sorry, didn't mean to exclude those of you divorce. Just trying to figure out how to add it to the poll but not having much luck.....

My wife has gone through five labours so it was the least I could do. EG: getting a Vasectomy.

I understand Scott.

Sorry mate, I wasn't trying to be offensive... I'm not sure what my earlier post was exactly but my apologys. I respect your decision and think that it's a brave thing to show your love to your wife like that.

Once again sorry

SAINT said:
hmm... I see. That's because the age gap for the kids are not that close apart -- from 16 to 7 months.

Well, you must really like kids to have 5 children.. maybe more are coming? ;)

considering that we are both 35 yrs old (I have no kids) and you have 5, it's a BIG accomplishment on your part.

The younger ones sleep at 7pm? that's early.

My daughter goes to bed at 7Pm too, she's only 19 months though but babies and younger kids need at least 10 hours of sleep a night (i could only wish)

I BTW am married (thinking i should have stayed single) and have 1 little girl (the sweetest little pea)

GUNNER

Back