Marksmanship

--

May 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

Topic: Marksmanship

Im doing it so if there is anybody else i would be glad to talk to him.
May 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

Doing what exactly? You need to start providing a little more information in your posts, they're a bit sparse in that respect.

Most everyone here is or has been involved with shooting in some capacity (personally I've been shooting since I could hold a rifle without tipping over), if you're referring to sniping, then I can't think of any members who are snipers (aside from one ex-member who was a super-duper mp sniper ).
May 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

well small caliber arms on 50 meters,And i have some scout expiriance.
--
May 3rd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: wow

At 14 years old? Dang...
May 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
well small caliber arms on 50 meters,And i have some scout expiriance.
Are you talking about pistols? If so, I don't really have much experience with them, most all my shooting has been with long guns. You ever do any clay pigeon, or any other shotgun, shooting?
May 3rd, 2004  
AlexKall

Im guessing hes asking if anyone have got any Marksmenships
May 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

Oh, gotcha (little slow today ).
In that case, I have an Expert Qualification with the M16A2 rifle and with the M9 pistol.
May 3rd, 2004  
USMC Johnny

Sharpshooter with the M-16A2(missed expert by 1 point)

Expert with the Berretta 92F 9mm pistol
May 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

Yes i got my very own gun,Luger it is 1939 parabelum 9mm very acurate gun,everything is possible here
May 3rd, 2004  
JaegerWolf08

Expert on the M16, 38/40. missed expert on grenades because of that damn motar pit. Shot with a sherriff's dept. Sharpshooter on a .22 pistol. I shot alright with a 203, but never got to qual with it.