Marksmanship Practice Halted!?

Well it must not effect you guys. But it effected the States of Kansas,Missouri,Arkansas,Oklahoma, & some other schools spread out. We are still trying to go to the Marksmanship Tournament in Texas But were doubting it if the AF Base hasnt said anything by now.

My AJROTC in NY lost both chances to do marksmanship this year, we even take a firearms safety course every year before we go shooting but we were told that we couldn't do it this year. We're gonna be shooting air rifles at summer camp I believe, but I can't remember.

"The reason why people cannot further shoot for marksmanship team because of a killing at the school MMA (Missouri Military Academy) witch is about 2-3 hours from WMA(Wentworth Military Academy,my school). Witch also effected other states Marksmanship teams, to stop shooting.

A guy named Dickey(his last name) Was execuiting some sort of drill. When he was done with his rifle(these were .22's now) supposedly he turned around..& from that part of the story is confusing because im hearing different endings, but he shot the kid & he died. But MMA is a all boy school & he shot a boy. Not a girl. He got severely beaten up in & now he goes to my school & is in Alpha company(a junior college company). & as follows some military base stopped all jrotc firearms until further investigation.

So basically were waiting on new safety tips & other shit, so they can lecture us. It was just another stupid not thinking what he was doing with his rifle. My rifle team was supposed to go to some sort of competition in texas in January, but nooo. So they haulted our rifle team & sent all of us to either Raider team or Drill Team. Raider team was filled up so now im in stupid drill team." -WMA CADET

Ok so the guy who said that stuff ^ has no idea what he is talking about, Ive been going to MMA for three years here a number of things that are wrong with this guy's story:
1. Dickey graduated a year before the accident.
2. the kid who shot Garcia is in Mexico now.
3. Wentworth's rifle team isnt good enough to go to an out-of-state competition.
4. There is no Drill with loaded weapons, a no brainer.
5. Dickey was never beaten up, he was the guy who beat you up, he got in trouble for stomping on a kids chest once.
6. Dickey is too methed out to be allowed on a rifle range anyway.

Back