Marines new threat!?!?

Balkan-MiG

Since the fall of the USSR,the Marines have become one of the tip-top forces in the world.

They served in Mogadishu, Afghanistan etc. and have proven to be a great fighting force when it comes to war

But, recently there has appeared a new threat to the marines, one they might not be able to fight!

It is..

*drumroll*

Verbal abuse from Serbian Nationalists!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLWqiwUwwxw&feature=channel_page

Warning, there is a bit of swearing. So if you dont like that stuff, dont watch [Theres not too much, just 3-4 words]

In Serbia, thats a good price if you get to piss a American off [Talking about Serbian-Nationalists there, so dont diss me]

nope, not funny. and a good thing he had a camera pointing at the guy. If the guy wouldent have a camera, he wouldent have teeth.

no, which is exactly why the camera was usefull. Good for him and good for the marine that was smart enough to ignore the idiot. If your asking should the marine be allowd to hit him, ask yourself the question of how you would react if someone behaved towards you in a similar fashion.

He didnt ignore him, i think he complimented him [I couldnt make out what he said, bit of a accent and i couldnt hear it over the others].

But chyeh, the guys were stooges for doing that. But it would have been a bit of a talking point: 'Hey guys, i just abused a US Marine!'

I would have knocked him out and faced the trial later. But than again, I was a conscript not doing the military as a career.

What you don't know is what happened after the cameras were off. There might have been repercussions, there might not have been. I know my husband would have been severely pissed off if that had happened while he was on duty.

Why is this under humor?
And the way you presented it, Balkan-MiG, was kind of "this Serbian dude is hard core. The Marines have fought all kinds of dudes but in front of a Serbian Nationalist he can't do crap! WOOOT!!! Marine Corps just got Pwned!!!!!!"

I saw a Marine maintaining his bearing and discipline. And I'm sure the F'tard baiting him and propositioning him sexually (which makes me wonder) knew he wouldn't get vertical butt stroked into oblivian for runnin his pie hole. So it worked out well for all.

The Marine kept his bearing the tard got to run his suck and feel like a man for a minute without getting his butt kicked. Win- win situation.

Reminds me a little of Sierria Leone with the rebels driving past the Embassy shooting and talking chit. Until the MEU commander let scout/sniper plt drop a couple. Silly Chit ended.

Dude... keep that stuff to yourself.
And I'm not your bro.

Mod edit: Off Topic

Directed at 03USMC - I actually think the loser is the nationalist, he was the one being a stooge. Anyways, i reckon the marine seemed to find it funny, he didnt seem angry at all [Maybe he found it so pathetic that it was funny?]

Last edited by a moderator:
This marine has much better bearing than I do, I'd have smashed that camera and beat his ****ing second world eurotrash face in. Brig step harch.

Back