Marines new threat!?!?

if i was that marine and on camera, i woulda just said/yelled PUT THE GUN DOWN and then shot him, take the camera to my command show it to them and walked back to my post... just because they have a camera doesnt mean there isnt any loop holes...

Last edited by a moderator:
if i was that marine and on camera, i woulda just said/yelled PUT THE GUN DOWN and then shot him, take the camera to my command show it to them and walked back to my post... just because they have a camera doesnt mean there isnt any loop holes... plus Serbians with d**ks?!?!?! i thought they were a-sexual?!?!?

Naw you wouldn't. You'd maintain your bearing and discipline. Just like he did.:wink:

Serbian Nationalist f*cker has no idea what we're like once we're actually given a green light. We put the "R" in Party.

As long as you just think of all the "wonderful" things you would do :box: in that situation... I think that's human... to not act upon them... is Marine:salute:!

Do marines still keep their bonnet on when AMERICANS insult them?

In Serbia, if anybody disses a soldier the soldier has permission to but the guy in the face. The soldier wont have to worry about getting sued, the guy have lost half his memory x]

Okay First you will notice I've deleted all off topic posts. Stay on topic.

If you want to argue the virtues of communism or lack there off, start a thread in the Politics section.

Thanks ever soooo much.

*sigh* 03usmc... you know me oh so to well... but cant a guy pretend...

Because your Marine. And you know and I know that it's the way we handle AZZ Clowns:mrgreen:

Do marines still keep their bonnet on when AMERICANS insult them?

Yes because of discipline, bearing, pride and professionalism and adherence to orders. Besides if your not a Marine your probably not worth the little energy it would take to kick your azz.

which reminds me, IDF soldiers use to be found innocent by their commanders when on trial for hitting soldiers that insulted their units. It wasent a regulation but it was just the reality in the field. Dosent work like that anymore. One week a soldier of mine came back late from home leave. I asked him what happened and he said a paratrooper was making fun of him for being a tank-trooper and they exchanged some blows. I knew no MPs were involved or he would be under arrest. Only thing left to do was to ask the most important question- "Did you win?"

if i was that marine and on camera, i woulda just said/yelled PUT THE GUN DOWN and then shot him, take the camera to my command show it to them and walked back to my post... just because they have a camera doesnt mean there isnt any loop holes...
I like the way you think!

What that U.S. Serviceman did was totally professional, I do not know what Else you would expect from the guy.

I saw a Marine maintaining his bearing and discipline -snip-
While the sailor probably did not even understand what was said, this is what counts in this vid from my POV, my first thought also (and does not just apply to Marines, but to all mil in similar situations).

Rattler

I find this video shows one thing- the maturity and the self restraint of the soldier in question.

I would prbably asked the taunter if he has a d*ick in the first place- a real one! It just shows cowardice abd ignoranace on the part of the tormentor.

I don't think the U.S. Serviceman was being tormented. Love to hear his side in a interview after the incident however.

From the looks of it the guy was a soldier, not a Marine. I don't think Marines wear a US flag on their uniforms, whereas US soldiers do. Anyways, this is a prime example of soldierly professionalism. We don't need to bash people in the face to let them know we're bad. Of course we could drop a 500lb JDAM through your window in the middle of the night on the other hand....or drop you from 2000 meters with a .50 cal sniper rifle. Talk is cheap...

Back