Marines in Fallujah

Unless you count the cow, I couldn't actually see any enemies there.

I wonder what they were shooting at?

It reminds me of a story told to me by an RAF helicopter pilot. An American marine starting shooting at a colleague of his, others started to join in. He landed, walked over to the marine and floored him. He then said

When was the last ****in time you saw an Iraqi insurgent in a ****in helicopter?
Weapons are great, in the right hands.

headspace said:

It reminds me of a story told to me by an RAF helicopter pilot. An American marine starting shooting at a colleague of his, others started to join in. He landed, walked over to the marine and floored him. He then said

I'm going to give this one the old Bravo Sierra stamp.

headspace said:

I guess the combat camaraman are to afraid to film on enemies.

There was one caption of a dead insurgent, and how pisssed you think the other Marines would be if the Combat journalist(sp?) kept taking pics and didn't shoot back? As a squad leader I certinly(sp) would not take him out on a patrol with me again.

Also a good friend of mine was in Lima 3/1 (the unit being photoed was India 3/1) at the time, and spent November 10th avoiding grenades.

learn your letters and you wouln't sound like a dipstick

I just watched it again because it looked so familiar and now I know why my ex boyfriend is the one in the sunglasses. I saw it on his computer when he got home from Iraq

Last edited:
learn your letters and you wouln't sound like a dipstick

Im sorry i dont live up to your standards, not too many people come up to me and say Bravo Seirra to me on a daily basis.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine was in Lima 3/1 (the unit featured is India 3/1) at the time that movie was made.

(Edit: I wrote Kilo 3/1 when I 1st posted)

Back