Marines are dumb as rocks sometime

AmericanSweetheart

Ok I have one that prooves that Marines arent the brightest men in the world or even in the military. I swear to God this is true.

My boyfriend is stationed at Camp Hanson in Japan and he doesnt get to call me as often as he would like because of time diffrences so he decided to sit down and write me a letter. So he gets all excited about sending me a hand written letter because in his mind there is nothing more romantic then a hand written letter. So he sends it and then when he can he calls me and tells me its comming. So each day for the past week and a half I ahve checked the mail waiting for this letter. Each day when he calls me I tell him sorry hunny no letter today. He finaly gets so angry he threatens to go rip open the delivery box to see if the letter even gets sent. Well yesterday I get a call from my dearest Marine telling me that he is the dumbest man alive. Aparently in his excitment and I'm sure in his blondeness he forgot to put a stamp on the letter and it was returned to him yesterday!

That's why everybody should join the navy why you might ask?
Because the navy is smarter then the marines.

All off-topic posts removed!

"stay on target" or don't post here at all.

Thanks.

An answer to your question

AmericanSweetheart said:
Yeah but who would want to be in the navy?

I would (and) I was.

As far as the "hot" chicks, don't tell my wife that she isn't hot - she'd kick your teeth in after picking herself up off the floor after laughing so hard that she had to sit down.

By the way - I bet you six-two-even - your Marine isn't the only serviceman to have forgotten a stamp for his/her letter.

Back