Marine Video Shooting Iraqi

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1281612/posts

I'm sorry but I was watching Bill O'Reilly (FOX NEWS) a couple of nights ago and the topic of conversation was the Marine who shot the Iraqi who was pretending to be dead, and now the ACLU is investigating the Marine because they feel his actions were unwarranted????? YOU"VE GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME!

I'm sorry but it makes me upset. We are at war, and an Iraqi is on the floor playing dead, clearly violating rules of war, and then the Marine gets scrutinized because he did the best thing he could do to protect himself and his unit and shoot this bastard?

Come on, we have got to draw the line. These liberal tree huggers are getting way too much media attention about things that are unwarranted. Talk about driving a wedge into the American people! Sheesh, these are the same people who want to blame President Bush for all the discord among our people, while in the backscenes, it is they who are orchestrating these publicity ops. These are the people that are keeping the American people from standing together as one, united in the fight against terrorism.

What do you think?

This has been done on the Discussion Forum and it got pretty confrontational.

Suffice to say I agree with you. The media airs what sells advertising.

To give Bill O' Reilly props though he did not air the video, like the rest of them and he has stood behind the Marine.

Well, i tried to look for stuff on this topic before I posted a new thread, I guess I didn't look hard enough :?

and Bill O did air the video. I watched it on Monday or tuesday night on his show.

Not in it's entirety. He refused unlike several other networks to show the aftermath.

and the "aftermath" was it favorable or unfavorable to the image of the USMC? Maybe he had a reason not to?? I don't know tell me or better yet if you have a link to where I can see the video in its entirety, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

By aftermath I mean the effects of the rounds on the head. O'Rielly said on air he did not feel the need to show the end result,

Back