The Marine

I don't like John Cena, but I'll go see it out of morbid curiosity. It may turn out to be really good...We'll see.

Well as far as i'm concerned it looks like it will be a sorry movie maybe 1 or 2 tickets per showing?

oh come on it must be great, it has the word Marine in it :p, makes every movie 10pts better.
But it has John Cena=wrestler=bad actor...Minus 10. Break even...Has nothing at all to do with the Marines...Minus 10. All in all, looks like a crappy movie whos only point of advertisement is that he is an ex-Marine.

But it has John Cena=wrestler=bad actor...Minus 10. Break even...Has nothing at all to do with the Marines...Minus 10. All in all, looks like a crappy movie whos only point of advertisement is that he is an ex-Marine.

I have to agree with you. The more promos I see for this movie, the worse it looks. John Cena can't act for anything. My friends and I were going to go see it out of pure morbid curiosity, but we've changed our minds. We'll just spend a couple dollars and rent it when it comes out if we get that desperate to see it.

Man, I thought that released this crappy movie I have a DVD called MARINES. I got it from the $2 DVD Bin at Walmart. I thought it might be good enough to watch when there is no power and no cable TV. Well, I was wrong last hurricane season. I popped that thing in my Laptop and I watched the first five minutes. That's about it.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/marines/

I have a feeling that this new movie. "The Marines" is the same wasted use of time crap that the first "MARINES" movie was.

a sign that its gonna be bad is in the trailer, when he is saluting some General and the first thing you notice is the Army cover he is wearing. Not a good sign.

I was dumb enough to watch the movie... The whole entire movie was retarded. The movie is geared more toward the ten year boy who wants to see things blow up.

My girlfriend told me to shut up because I was making way to many comments about how they represented the Marine Corps. But oh well, you gotta love Hollywood.

Not that I watch movies to begin with, but I knew there was a problem when he says in a trailer: "I'm an ex-Marine." All Marines know that you never refer to yourself as an "ex-Marine" -- you're simply a Marine who served for a certain time period.

Very true, AJ. "Once a Marine, always a Marine" according to pretty much every Marine I know. :) My friend drug me to see this stupid waste of money on Friday because she just "looooooooooooooooooooves John Cena" and didn't see how the movie could possibly suck since he was in it...Well even she admitted she was wrong. The story sucked, the acting was even worse, and the entire movie just made no sense. It looked like they threw it together in a month or two. If they'd thought things out a little more they would have either benched the whole production or made it a straight-to-DVD release.

Back