Marine Military Academy

im not rich lmao...this is a once time deal im not even gunna go to the actulle academy just the summer camp maby....

I would, but 1) I live in alaska, 2) there's no way on earth I'd be able to afford it, and 3) My mom would highly disapprove.

I cant go because i will get introuble by the coaches next year if i dont go to some stupid football camp with the rest of the team.

I went to a 2 week one last year that was a "Future Leaders Camp". I would say any military camp for a high school student is a great learning experience.

The CO of my NJROTC unit went there last summer for a month.
He loved it there and was honor cadet, but most of the cadets that go aren't there because they want to be, they are there because of discipline problems [according to him].

They got to go orienteering with a handheld GPS, got to fire rifles, and lots of other cool stuff.

I would love to go do it, problem is...I'm a girl and it's only for guys. haha.

But, my CO loved it and he held like car washes and stuff to raise the money to go because it was like like $3000 just to go for one month.

While my CO was there, a hurricane was passing through TX and their Instructor made them drill in the hurricane. How awesome is that?

Back