Marine Here

chaos842003

hey peeps, new here, so not to sure on how this stuff works. i figured why not join, anyone want to explain what this place is or the reason for it. anyway, i'm not gonna introduce myself. if anyone wants to know something i'm sure they can ask.

It´s an international military forum. Read above.Porpouse:share your ideas/thoughts/opinions.Welcome.

well?

speak for yourself just cuz you tell me welcome doesn't make you all that friendly either. i will figure out what this place is, sounds like you got a problem with Marines. well, just so you know, i'm probably more friendly than most, the only reason i wrote my introduction like that is because not everyone wants to know who i am, if they di they can ask. i'm an honest person.

Welcome to the forums Chaos. :)

No need to introduce yourself more than you already have for now.

Fair enough, again welcome aboard. And I dont have a problem with Marines....I have never met a Marine I didn't like or Respect.

Welcome to the forums, Chaos.

Always good to have another Marine onboard and this place is quite friendly to them. Some of our finest members here are Marines and our highest ranking moderator is one as well so don't for a minute think you aren't welcome. I think that what ARMYMOM meant by "you're a Marine" is that Marines are expected to use initiative that's all. ;)

Welcome aboard. As Charge 7 said there are several Marines here and you are welcome. However you are always held to the standards of the Corps by your fellow Marines ;)

Back