Marine Boot Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm I think you're a little confused on the companies in boot camp Battalions and RTR (recruit training regiment)

The company you're in is part of whatever batallion you're in. The batallion is part of the unit higher, which is either a group, or a division or whatever.

Anyway I was in India in boot camp 3rd batallion recruit training regiment, which will NEVER deploy to iraq, because it's in the recruit training regiment. Once your out of boot camp your units change you goto MCT or ITB and then off to MOS school and then the "fleet," only then do you deploy to Iraq with whatever unit you're assigned. Hope that helps.

FULLMETALJACKET said:
Im really involved in my JROTC at my school, which unfortunately has to be Air Force but anyways, and usually people laugh at me because of the uniform i have to wear, (blues.) but i dont give a :cen: where will they be in 3 years? flippin hamburgers at burger king, and when i tell everyone that i want to be a United States Marine and they say im stupid, because ill go over in Iraq and get killed and no one will give a :cen: , and ill be a million miles from home... :cen: that, i want to be proud of myself, and i want to be part of something bigger than y self that contributes to society.

Get down from your high horse. What would you eat if you walked into a burger king and there was no1 to flip burgers? Oh yeah, that veggie shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back