--
Boots

April 27th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

Yeah I know, It almost ended my CF career
Anyone else had that happen to them?
April 28th, 2005  
Vitaly

Nope, nothing even close. I've had to pass out in the garage before from drinking because when I got home my parents were awake, but that's about it. Plus alcohol poisoning. But thats a different story.
April 28th, 2005  
Corocotta

Obvously marijuana/hash are drugs. I do not see them more dangerous or adictive than alcohol. You can die of drinking alcohol but not from smoking marijuana.
I quited smoking hash a year ago. I smoked during 10 years every day, for the moment there is no brain damage . I was not that hard to quit. I had more problems with cigarretes.
--
Boots
April 28th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

Yeah, I know that one, I have been smoking cigar's ever since my solo flight when I was a cadet. It just happens when I am drinking now.
April 29th, 2005  
LIBERTY

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what that would do to the communities and the government. I know the effects of that stuff from my cousin which is the biggest pothead around.
May 15th, 2005  
Corocotta

Xm.8 said:
Quote:
I know the effects of that stuff from my cousin which is the biggest pothead around.
Well,there is a difference btw use and abuse, just like with alcohol, it is not the same drinking a couple beers a week than drinking a bottle of bourbon every evening.
May 25th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

I do agree
May 25th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
Well,there is a difference btw use and abuse, just like with alcohol, it is not the same drinking a couple beers a week than drinking a bottle of bourbon every evening.
You have a point but I believe that if the government makes it legal countless people would abuse it just like my cousin.
May 25th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xm 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
You have a point but I believe that if the government makes it legal countless people would abuse it just like my cousin.
Well, here in Europe we have the example of Holland. The use of marihuana/hash there is lower that in other countries where it is illigal, such as England, Spain or France.
other points for making it legal:

- it will not be adulterated any more

- the goverment will put a tax on it a get many profits

- the international drugdealing mafia won`t have a bussines anymore

- eliminate the stigma of the users

And probably many more...
June 19th, 2005  
The Other Guy

Legalize it, I say.

I know one person who smokes it. He doesn't care that everyone knows it.

And not ALL democrats are pot smokers and hippies.

They're BOTH! :P

Joking, of course.

If people want to destoy themselves, let them do it.

Natural selection strikes again...